Forever 21 Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2014
Updated Sep 17, 2014

2.1

Corporate Position Interview

First met with them at a job fair, handed my resume and was told by a recruiter that they would invite me to their group interviews. About a week or two later, was contacted via email by a recruiter for a group interview. There were about 4-5 different people at the group interview that met with 2 recruiters and the VP of merchandising. Was asked 3 questions: what can you tell us about yourself, what was your biggest accomplishment, and what a mistake you made and what did you do to fix it? It went smoothly but it was a little awkward. I followed up with an email and got an answer about a week later that they cannot move forward with me

Visual Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Forever 21.

Interviewed with the Visual Manager and the Store Manager. Interview lasted approximately 40 minutes. Interview was pretty laid back. Asked questions regarding fashion trends, how you would train your associates to adhere to visual standards. Conducted an activity where you had to go throughout the store to create "looks".

Interview Questions
    • What are the current trends you are seeing in the market.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21.

Sit-down interview. Looked at my references, asked me about my experience. Very straight forward.

Interview Questions
    Got the pay I wanted after initially not accepting.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Forever 21.

Easy questions

Visual Merchandiser Interview

The interview was very much by the book guide
    Lines , no surprise questions . a proper formal introduction was made by the managers and asked about last work experience . they however were not concerned on the academic particulars .

Visual Merchandiser Interview

I had an interview and it went GREAT! she told me she defiantly wanted to meet again, and i never heard from her after that day. Didn't answer any e mails or calls. extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • Very simple interview. Was asked to pick out 3 outfits in 15 min to fit some different cities.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Forever 21.

not professional. they do group interviews in which the asst. manager did not behave professionally, besides the point that they called so many people for the same time that she had to divide us in groups and some people waited 2 hour + to be interviewed. At the end she did even filter appropriately. Even those that did not do good AT ALL got hired. For what I saw only the older applicants didn't get the job.

Cashier Interview

Open interviews, received an offer 2 weeks late.

Interview Questions
    • How would you up sale an evening dress to a customer?   View Answer

Assistant Production Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Forever 21.

Submitted my resume on their website and got a response within a week from their HR. I was asked a couple of questions regarding my experience and my present job. Within next few days, I received another call from a production manager asking me to come in for an interview. However, I declined because the starting salary that HR mentioned was just too low.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Forever 21.

Pretty straight forward and told me you can't have another life or job outside of their company.. The lady who interviewed me was really nice but straight forward at the same time. Came to liking her but she quit a little after I joined the team.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do in this situation? And I swear they would throw any random scenario at you...   View Answer
    DON'T DO IT IF YOU STILL WANT A LIFE.

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!