Forever 21 Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.0

Cashier Interview

Interview

Open interviews, received an offer 2 weeks late.

Interview Questions

• How would you up sale an evening dress to a customer?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

I got referred to by one of the assistant managers. I turned in my application and printed off online to one of the hiring managers and I got an onthespot interview. I talked to 3 different managers and the 3rd one told me I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Started at minimum wage since I was 16 and had no experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Group interview, A question would be asked and they went through the group by a number you were given. Wasn't too hard, they asked questions about customer service and why you wanna work at F21.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

I filled out an application at the store got called for an interview the next day. The interview was 15min, casual, asked the normal questions, what is customer service, do you like fashion? Was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

She offered me job on the spot, told me what the starting wage was and I accepted.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Group interview, had to talk about ourselves, then basic interview questions. Had to pick out an outfit and for a certain senario..then we would be called back if we got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What could you offer to Forever 21?   Answer Question

Corporate Position Interview

Interview

First met with them at a job fair, handed my resume and was told by a recruiter that they would invite me to their group interviews. About a week or two later, was contacted via email by a recruiter for a group interview. There were about 4-5 different people at the group interview that met with 2 recruiters and the VP of merchandising. Was asked 3 questions: what can you tell us about yourself, what was your biggest accomplishment, and what a mistake you made and what did you do to fix it? It went smoothly but it was a little awkward. I followed up with an email and got an answer about a week later that they cannot move forward with me

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX).

Interview

Sit-down interview. Looked at my references, asked me about my experience. Very straight forward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Got the pay I wanted after initially not accepting.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Interview

The interview was very much by the book guide Lines , no surprise questions . a proper formal introduction was made by the managers and asked about last work experience . they however were not concerned on the academic particulars .

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Easy questions

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Interview

I had an interview and it went GREAT! she told me she defiantly wanted to meet again, and i never heard from her after that day. Didn't answer any e mails or calls. extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Very simple interview. Was asked to pick out 3 outfits in 15 min to fit some different cities.   Answer Question