Forever 21 Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2015

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

I got referred to by one of the assistant managers. I turned in my application and printed off online to one of the hiring managers and I got an onthespot interview. I talked to 3 different managers and the 3rd one told me I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Started at minimum wage since I was 16 and had no experience.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Open interviews, received an offer 2 weeks late.

Interview Questions

• How would you up sale an evening dress to a customer?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Group interview,
    A question would be asked and they went through the group by a number you were given.
    Wasn't too hard, they asked questions about customer service and why you wanna work at F21.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

I filled out an application at the store got called for an interview the next day. The interview was 15min, casual, asked the normal questions, what is customer service, do you like fashion? Was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

She offered me job on the spot, told me what the starting wage was and I accepted.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Group interview, had to talk about ourselves, then basic interview questions. Had to pick out an outfit and for a certain senario..then we would be called back if we got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What could you offer to Forever 21?

Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was an interview before the new store opened, so I had a 3 on 1 interview with the top managers in charge of the new opening. Overall, it was a simple, quick interview. They asked questions like what do you know about the company, what's the most difficult thing you've experienced, and then they'll ask you what you did for your previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult thing you've experienced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (South Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

It was very simple, they were opening a new forever 21 in the galleria! just walked up to the table & filled out an application & waited a hour. The guy who interviewed me was very nice but you can tell they havent found many people yet. Just be your self,come dressed like you should work there & make the person whos interviewing you laugh! Also be honest.

Interview Questions

• You have no work experience, why should i hire you over all those people over there?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No really negotiation, they are willing to pay more then minimum wage. So thats good!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Handed in Resume, called for interview a few hours later for an interview taking place 2 days after the call. The interview was conducted in a group of 5 in both French and English. The interview was fair, though a little cold.

Interview Questions

• "Describe in one word what the company looks for in an employee"   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Easy and quick

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult nor unexpected question. If one, why do you want to work here? that's about it   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Asked general questions about previous experience and to define good customer service.