Forever 21

567 candidate interviews

Corporate Position Interview

Corporate Position

Interviewed at Forever 21

Interview Details – First met with them at a job fair, handed my resume and was told by a recruiter that they would invite me to their group interviews. About a week or two later, was contacted via email by a recruiter for a group interview. There were about 4-5 different people at the group interview that met with 2 recruiters and the VP of merchandising. Was asked 3 questions: what can you tell us about yourself, what was your biggest accomplishment, and what a mistake you made and what did you do to fix it? It went smoothly but it was a little awkward. I followed up with an email and got an answer about a week later that they cannot move forward with me

Interview Question – What was a mistake you made and how did you fix it.   Answer Question

Interview Details – The interview was very much by the book guide
Lines , no surprise questions . a proper formal introduction was made by the managers and asked about last work experience . they however were not concerned on the academic particulars .

Interview Question – How did you handle difficult customers ?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Forever 21

Interview Details – I had an interview and it went GREAT! she told me she defiantly wanted to meet again, and i never heard from her after that day. Didn't answer any e mails or calls. extremely unprofessional.

Interview Question – Very simple interview. Was asked to pick out 3 outfits in 15 min to fit some different cities.   Answer Question

Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details – Easy questions

Interview Question – Easy questions and picking up outfits for mannequins   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details – Sit-down interview. Looked at my references, asked me about my experience. Very straight forward.

Interview Question – none.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Got the pay I wanted after initially not accepting.

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Miami, FL

I applied in-person and interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details – not professional. they do group interviews in which the asst. manager did not behave professionally, besides the point that they called so many people for the same time that she had to divide us in groups and some people waited 2 hour + to be interviewed. At the end she did even filter appropriately. Even those that did not do good AT ALL got hired. For what I saw only the older applicants didn't get the job.

Cashier Interview

Cashier

Interviewed at Forever 21

Interview Details – Open interviews, received an offer 2 weeks late.

Interview Question – How would you up sale an evening dress to a customer?   View Answer

Assistant Production Manager Interview

Assistant Production Manager

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume on their website and got a response within a week from their HR. I was asked a couple of questions regarding my experience and my present job. Within next few days, I received another call from a production manager asking me to come in for an interview. However, I declined because the starting salary that HR mentioned was just too low.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Sales Associate/Cashier
Mission Viejo, CA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details – I applied on a paper application, and two days later they called me in for my first interview! It was a group interview, about 10 girls and 1 guy, the assistant manager was interviewing. It was a quick 15 minute interview, we started by introducing ourselves, hobbies, etc and then he asked basic questions like strengths and weaknesses, what can you contribute to forever 21, etc. I noticed a lot of the girls were a little underdressed, and copied each other's answers. He called me back 24 hours later for a second interview with the manager the next day.

The second interview was one on one, very fast about 10 minutes. The manager was really nice and asked the same questions, asked my availability.

I just got a call this morning and they offered me a position.

Interview Question – Common interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate

SALES CLERK Interview

SALES CLERK

Interviewed at Forever 21

Interview Details – Wide range of personalities so get ready for the unexpected!

Interview Question – I really didn't get asked anything unexpected except that there were so little question and a quick hire.   Answer Question

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!