Forever 21 Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2014
Updated Sep 26, 2014

2.1

Store Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Forever 21.

First interviewed with District Manager then waited for a few weeks until the Regional Manager flew out to interview me and I was informed I had the Job within the same week.

Interview Questions
    • Can tell me what is projected to be the popular fashion styles this season? What are the names of the pieces and what are the popular colors this season?   View Answer
    There was none. I either took what they offered or didn't accept the job.

Recovery Specialist Interview

I was applying for the Visual Merchandier position. I go the interview but they would asked you questions like What is your latest fashion trends? How you keep up the fashion trends?

Interview Questions
    • How you maintaining a good communication with your manager?   Answer Question
    I accept the position of the Recovery Specialist until I move up as an Visual Merchandier.

Sales Associate Interview

The entire process is very slow. It's weeks before you can get a reply from a recruiter. The expectations are so much, but yet they do not provide you with the information you need.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Naples, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21.

Applied in person, then got a call for interview a week later. Interview questions were not hard, very general questions. Asked about costumer service, strengths/ weaknesses, and made some scenarios with clothing. Was hired on spot.

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21.

Corporate looks a lot like thier stores. Very bright, very chic. I waited for approximately 10 minutes before my interview. The interviewers were unorganized, frazzled and in gerneral were confused about why I was there. The started talking about a position that I had no interest (or qualifications) for. They then looked closer at my resume and realized that I was there for another position. One of the recruiters literally said to me "oh, you're here for a position that we've laready filled" and it seemed as if she was now annoyed that I was there wasting her time. Rather than apologizing, she rolled her eyes and showed me the door. No apology, nothing. I'm sure they did me a "favor" in thier world, but if any of thier recruiters happen to be reading this let me offer you a friendly piece of advice; Kindness and consideration will you get you much much furhter than smug attitudes. You work for Forver21, not Hermes. Your company specializes in making cheap knock off fast fashion for twenty somethings. Having a crap attitude isn't very becoming nor is it something to be proud of. Try and remember that you are ambassadors of the company you work for.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

filled out an application. gave it to the store. definitely ask them a week later to give you the status of your application, because they do get a lot of applicants. straightforward interview. asked couple questions about fashion merchandising, and a few questions on how i would handle a situation.

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21.

Took a week. I went in for an open interview day and stood in line had a one on one interview. Then was told right then to come in for my 2nd interview the following day. Finally got a call the following week.

Interview Questions
    It was simple they called me to offer me the job and they told me how much they were going to pay then I was given the job.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21.

I saw their post on Craigslist and I emailed them my resume. I got a call from the manager 2 days later for a group interview the next day. The interview was easier than I thought. The manager just asked us the basic common questions every other workplace would ask. From what I can remember, she only asked us four questions. She was really nice and friendly so it was a really comfortable setting. Since it was a group interview, it made it all the more easy. You just have to be really outgoing and enthusiastic and confident and have a smile on your face for the most part. They always hire those kinds of people despite your work experience and skills. She said she would call whoever was hired by the end of the day, and I got the call literally 10 min after the interview and started orientation a week after.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me one interesting fact about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Forever 21?   View Answer
    • Tell me about a situation you've had where you were put under a lot of stress.   View Answer
    • What is your availability?   View Answer

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newport Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21.

I was shopping and saw a table with a sign that said hiring and some applications. I had been looking for a second job and I figured why not. I filled one out turned it in and got a call back the next day or possibly the day after that. I had an interview set up a few days later that when I arrived I realized was a group interview. I wore something that would be considered trendy due to the nature of the job. I was interviewed with two other girls and it was relatively easy. The questions for the lost part were the typical who are you what have you done in the past why do you want to work here etc. As well as telling us about the company and the types of personality they're looking for. At the end of the interview we were all hired on the spot. Generally they do call backs I believe, but he said he wanted all three of us so there was no need to call individually. We were then all set up with an orientation date and sent on our ways.

Interview Questions
    • If a customer were to come up to you with this shirt and say she really liked it but she's not sure if it would look good on her or how to wear it what would you do?   Answer Question

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21.

was very easy because of my experience and studies. they promise a lot of things when i was in the interview, like more money after the training months plus they didn't talk about working night shifts on weekends.

Interview Questions
    • offering me less money than they said in the job offer   View Answer
    go in for 3 months while the training with a low salary, the get more money, It never happened that way.

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!