Forever 21 Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day, asking me to come in for an interview a week later. I got called into a group interview and was hired a few hours later.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Went in for a open interview. Bought my resume and filled out paper app. Sat in a room with 10 people and was asked three questions. Pretty simple, but your best foot forward and even if you don't have experience at lease sell yourself on common sence.

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Beaumont, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied in store then called for an update a few days later. The lady who answered the phone said they don't give application updates Friday through Sunday, but I could call in the following Monday. I did and the male associate asked me about my availability then a few hours later I received a call for an interview. It was a group interview including myself and three other people with one of the managers. She asked easy questions and told us we didn't have to answer in any particular order. At the end of the interview she asked to choose an outfit we would wear during the winter/fall and explain why we chose it. A few days after the first interview I received a call to come in the following week for my second interview where I was asked similar questions by a second manager. After that, she told me I was hired, welcomed me to the team and asked if I could stay to fill out some paper work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here at Forever 21?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you caught someone stealing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had a few questions regarding pay as it was never mentioned, but the manager during my second interview told me my pay would be based on how much I made at my last job.

Plus Size Replen Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview, fast and straight to the point.asked a couple of questions and asked about availability. She was very nice and made me feel comfortable. Wasn't hard at all. I was confident so it was a breeze.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any retail experience?   1 Answer

Co-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process is extraordinarily fair and simplified. And overall the interview process was conducted thoroughly by management. I will certainly recommend this company to everyone and anyone forever 21 is indeed a cutting edge fast growing fortune 500 company.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever work retail and your past how long have you worked in retail are you proficient and are you trainable teachable are you going to be cross trained to be able to work in multiple departments if not all departments every day for the rest of your forever 21 career. And like questions continue.   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 in July 2015.

Interview

I walked in and asked if they were hiring, and they gave me a paper application to fill out. When I handed it in they asked me a few questions about my previous experience, which kind of caught me off guard. They told me they would give the application to the manager and if she liked it they'd call me in for an interview. They called a couple of hours later and asked me to come in tomorrow for an interview. I didn't know if I should dress business casual or casual, so I came in business casual. An FYI for people with the same question as me... dress casually. I was a bit overdressed, but thankfully it didn't matter. I came in 10 minutes early and was told to wait while more candidates showed up. Finally the manager came over 10 minutes late and me and one other girl went outside for the interview. She asked us a couple of questions, and she said she'd call us within 2 weeks to say if we got the job (in my case, she called 4 days after the interview). It was all fairly easy and was over in 15 minutes... just be yourself and be friendly. It was probably the most casual job interview I've ever been at.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

It was really easy. I went in and asked for a job application. they tell you some days you won't get out until really late. I filled out the app, turned it in, then they called me for an interview. It was a group interview, pretty easy, with 2 other girls. Just dress nice and answer all the questions

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (McLean, VA).

Interview

Quick, directed questions that were fairly easy to answer. Touched on experience, personal impact, and who you are as a person. Asked about how I would handle certain customer service situations.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Basic customer service questions were asked and how you would deal with difficult situations. The person interviewing me was young and told me she didn't have a lot of experience in retail but was learning as she goes. It was quick and painless. I talked more about experiences I had in retail then her asking me questions.

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

The interview process was very quick, fun and casual. I visited the store last Friday asking if they had any part-time positions, they did so I got an application which I turned in the following Monday. When I turned in it in I was introduced to the Store Manager by the assistant manager, and was given an interview there and then! All I had to do was pick three items of my choice in a designated room in Forever 21. I had a time frame of five minutes and had to sell my outfit to the assistant manager. All the managers I met during the interview were very friendly and made me feel comfortable. Couldn't have asked for a better first job interview!