Forever 21 Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2014
Updated Oct 16, 2014

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21 in September 2014.

I spoke with sales manager she was so nice and asked me a lot of questions like if you are working and there are 2 customer, one of them at cashier and the other one looking at products and asking you question. Which one would you prefer to response first?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21 in September 2014.

I applied at a Forever 21 job fair in the mall had and open in interview. The manger was very nice and good communication. I called a week and get a second interview it was a group in with three other ppls and manger hired all of us.the process to a week.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

No real process. Kind of just showed up in the store and started filling out paperwork. i guess I just got lucky because I just happened to show up on the day that they were doing new hire orientation so the manager just told me to join on in. I would definitely suggest that to anyone else, instead of just turning your app in, make sure you follow up and hound them or they will hardly ever get to it and call you back.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21.

Walked in the store and picked up an application. Turned it in to a manager, they reviewed it and started interviewing me on the spot. It was sudden but I tried to not show it. They asked routine questions like 'why forever 21', 'what would you do in this situation', 'how do you keep up with the latest trends' and I answered them honestly and confidently. i was hired on the spot.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21.

Came in filled out App. Manager asked to see me right away. We did a one on one interview in the lobby area of the mall and she asked a series of questions. Nothing out of the ordinary, just previous work history, why I wanted to work their. I was hired on the spot.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21.

The whole process took about 3 and half weeks. A friend of mines told me they were hiring so I hurried up and completed an application. I turned my application and resume in personally to the store manager and introduced myself. She asked certain questions on the spot like do you have any retail experience, etc. I had ZERO experience in retail but I showed confidence & also explained my last job where I worked directly with people. She told me she would give me a call but of course as a job seeker NEVER rely on that. I called about a week later to speak with her on following up with my app but she wouldn't be in that entire week! So I continued my job hunt. About 2 weeks later I finally got a call for an interview. It was a one on one interview with an assistant manager, who was very laid back and the questions asked were as well. After the interview she told me I should be receiving a call in a couple days. 2 days later I was offered the position. I accepted and had to go through two days of orientation! I started my first shift a couple days later.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were really basic.
      Tell me about yourself.
      What's your sense of style?
      How would you deal w/ a difficult customer?
      Why would you like to work in retail?
      How well do you work w/ others?
        Answer Question
    Nope

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Forever 21.

Pretty straight forward and told me you can't have another life or job outside of their company.. The lady who interviewed me was really nice but straight forward at the same time. Came to liking her but she quit a little after I joined the team.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do in this situation? And I swear they would throw any random scenario at you...   View Answer
    DON'T DO IT IF YOU STILL WANT A LIFE.

Production Coordinator Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21.

Was referred by a friend and contacted by a very nice HR worker within a few days (by email) to set up an in-person interview. Met with a production manager, wasn't asked a lot of "basic" and boring interview questions. It seemed more like a conversation where she really was trying to get a good feel for me.

Interview Questions
    • What are your future career goals? (This one was tricky for me because I felt like if I stated someone outside of this job path it would mean I plan on leaving soon/at some point)   Answer Question

Pay was too low

Department Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21.

Traditional interview. Research online about the usual list of questions. Example: Why you want to leave your company? Tell me about yourself. Do you speak Korean? Are you ok working with a team of mainly Korean speaker?

Interview Questions
    Rigid on the salary negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2014.

Got an walk -in/ paper application. Filled it out at home and brought it in two days later. Manger spoke with me and did an on the spot interview

Interview Questions
    No negotiating needed. Manager was very friendly and personable!