Forever 21 Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015
Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Interview was outside of the store within a busy mall. The interview was not one on one, but was eight candidates together with one interviewer. We were at a group of tables next to a waterfall and it was hard to hear. The interviewer asked one question and the candidates went around in a circle to answer.

Interview Questions

• The questions themselves were not difficult, but coming up with original answers was hard in the group.   Answer Question

Production Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Slow process of waiting to hear back. I had to follow up a couple of times. In the end, it didn't work out because they changed their minds. The recruiter, however, was super sweet.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

It was fairly easy. I got a call from them to schedule the interview. Did the the interview on Tuesday. It was about six people in the group interview. The interview took about an hour. By Friday got a call saying that I had got the job. It took a total of two weeks until I actually started working due to the fact that the main manager was out for a week for a corporate reasons.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me about a time where you had bad customer service?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

The interview was quick and straight to the point. Didnt think I fit the image of the brand and we parted ways.

I think of you have the right image and attitude that suits their mold you'd get hired right away.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Forever 21 (Portland, OR).

Interview

Group interview. It was very brief. I have great previous experience but the person who interviewed us had been doing quite a few interviews from what she told us and it seemed like she was very disinterested in this group that I was in. She asked basic questions such as what could you bring to the company?

Interview Questions

• What is a quality from previous jobs that you can bring to Forever 21?   Answer Question

Sale Associate Interview

Interview

I applyed in person durine the open house . It was a group interview where they asked 3 questions. They were basic interview questions(make sure you know the history of the company).

Interview Questions

• How good is your costumer service? What do you know about the history of forever21? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I currently just finished High School so I wanted a job at retails since I had a lot of free time so I went to Forever 21 looking for a job. I was told to come in for a open house (open interview) that same day. I didn't get the job because I'm 17 and I guess they changed the policy but now one must be 18, I'm not sure if every forever 21 is like that.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation in which things didn't go as expected and describe how you felt.   Answer Question

Project Management Office Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Forever 21 in December 2014.

Interview

Applied Online - received a call the next day.

The person I talked to was friendly, but asked questions off of a sheet of paper and didn't seem to want to make conversation.

The questions were straightforward - what's your experience, what do you like about the company, etc.

She then asked me what type of compensation I was looking for and when I told her, she said it was too much and then hung up quickly. I would have like to ask her what pay the job did have and thank her for her time, but I assume my compensation was out of negotiating range.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I knew about the company. I had done my research about company culture, size, and how it got started, but I felt as though she was looking for something else because her response was not very positive.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

I got an application on a table in front of the store. I went home, filled it out, brought it back to the store, and 2 hours later I got a call for an interview the following day. The interview was very easy and literally lasted 5 minutes. 4 days later, I got another call for a second interview. This time it was a group interview with 3 other people. The group interview lasted up to about half an hour. The manager basically asked us a few questions and whoever wants to answer just goes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The manager just said I would be started off at minimum wage. I was fine with that and didn't argue.

Forever 21 Corporate HQ - Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Forever 21 (Lincoln Heights, Los Angeles, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

I passed the interview and was offered a position but they delayed the process and I am still waiting. Interview was held in December 2014, and I am still on hold, or maybe they 'forgot'. Let's just leave it at that. You do the math. Most unprofessional, unorganized, idiotic company EVER. How they became a 'global' company is still a mystery.

Negotiation

I do not even want to waste my time typing this.