Forever 21 Interview Questions & Reviews

589 interviews

2.1

Anonymous Employee  in  Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Forever 21 in April 2014.

The manager who interviewed me was Fay. She was pretty standard, and the first question she asked after shaking hands was what is something the del amo forever 21 can improve on and how can we make it perform better. The interview took less than 10 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waikïkï, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waikïkï, HI

I interviewed online - interviewed at Forever 21.

I did a group interview during a F21 job fair. They sat us all down and asked about three basic questions. Then we went into the store, picked one article of clothing, and had to "sell" it to the manager interviewing us. We didn't submit any resumes.

Interview Questions
    • We had to answer a question about a specific experience working in a team.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Forever 21.

Honestly I didn't even have an interview at first, they called me and said I was hired. But then a week after I went to orientation they called me again and gave me an over the phone interview.

Interview Questions

I heard that forever 21 was a horrible place to work at, all from the internet and friends who have experienced working there. So I found another job

Visual Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Forever 21 in September 2011.

She reviewed my application to make sure I was qualified. Then set the interview. She asked me series of interview questions; expected responds to questions; gave job description; and open floor for me to ask questions. Upper management repeats first step, questions were a little more in-depth. After interview they compared notes and made a decision.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question usually ask is "tell me your weakness".   View Answer
    No it didn't get to negotiate. My advice would be to go in high with you salary demands, that why when they counter you you'll get close to the amount you desire.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Rosa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2012.

It was a group interview with myself and two other females. One of the co-store managers handled the interview, it lasted about 45 mins. The questions asked were group questions in which everyone took a turn explaining how they'd relate or handle a situation.

Interview Questions
    • The questions pertained to customer service and the "how would you handle this..." type of questions. Pretty straight forward and what I was expecting.   Answer Question
    I already had plans to take off right before Christmas for my dad's bday, wrist tone of year in retail, but t get were accommodating and I got the time off I needed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Nyack, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Nyack, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Forever 21 in April 2014.

They were so desperate to hire new people, they made false promises of a Head Cashier position that they were never considering me for in the first place even though I had the right experience for it.

It was under false pretenses. They hired me for one position, but when hired, gave me a lower position with an unclear excuse. Nothing was set in stone from the beginning and I was treated like trash as soon as I was hired. I was hired the beginning of April but didn't start until the middle of May. I notified the manager that I was giving my other job a 2 week notice and she said okay...but every time I called to start work, there was always an excuse. They lost my application 3 times. I was out of work for almost a month with no income and an apartment with rent to pay. They were totally disorganized. Orientation was only an hour long, we did not get a full tour of the store and an explanation as to how the store works. Working there is a nightmare, they treat you poorly, do not care to respect your availability, and keep you past your scheduled time which could be past 2am. No one has a care for your personal life, you're a slave from the minute you clock in.

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Forever 21.

I applied in store and a few weeks later was called in for an interview. It was a group interview though not overwhelming. I received a call about ten minutes after walking out of the store and was hired.

No negotiation

XXI Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21.

I have retail experience so I was offered an interview right away, especially with having OPEN availability, they always look for people with open availability. the interview processs is pretty easy and all the questions are too. like why do you want to work here...whats your strengths.. why should we hire you...
    Dress to impress! and youll know you get the job if they set you up with a second interview.

nope, minimum wage.

Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Matthews, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Matthews, KY

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21.

It was a walk in interview at 2pm only on Tuesday. Imtge interview was pretty smooth the manager was real cool and down to earth so I wasn't afraid to answer her questions. The questions we interactive and simple to answer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Forever 21 in May 2014.

I applied to forever 21 as a walk in a eek before and didn't hear anything for about a eek, so I went back to the same forever 21 and this time just turned in my resume. This was on Monday, on Wednesday I got a call from one of the managers asking for an Interview. I went in and wasn't sure if i was supposed to be by myself or with another girl, because originally my interview was as 12:00, but i had class so i rescheduled for 11. I walk in and see another girl getting interviewed and had to fill out another application, because i guess they lost it. After that the questioning began, she asked both of us the same questions like, "what are your strengths and weaknesses", "what can you do if i hire you","why do you want to work here", "what is good customer service", "what is your ideal boss like" She asked aloottt of questions but it was like she was interested so it wasn't too bad. she just also asked personal questions and i just talked about how i volunteer often and over to be apart of the community. Also I added a few jokes, I'm pretty sarcastic, so you know had to push the laugh card. She also kept reminding me that the job is very tough and you have to work really hard. It was my first job ever, so that's why she may have been hesitant However, the interview somehow went great and she offered both of us the job on the spot! Ahh finally employed!

Interview Questions
    • Why i didn't put want to work Saturday and Sunday, and when I changed it to say I could because I really want to work there, she asked why did you write it in the first place and I had to explain school, studying, etc..   Answer Question
    Not sure yet, we still have to do that, however during the interview it didn't come up just my availability