Forever 21

Relevance Date Difficulty

Head Cashier Interview

Head Cashier
New York, NY

I applied in-person and interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details – I went in and asked for an applications, and spoke to a manager had a friendly conversation and then asked about the job process. Made sure he remembered my face and came back after I filled it out another day. He remembered me and pushed me to the next manager right away. I made it aware I wanted more than a regular associate position. And blew past the group interview even before it happened. Second interview was with the store manager. Easy questions, typical things, nothing out of the norm.

Interview Question – How would you lead your sales assoc./cashier?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not really negotiable

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Forever 21 in April 2010.

Interview Details – group interview

Negotiation Details – Its a good job if you are just looking for something to get into retail, and like busy environments

SALES CLERK Interview

SALES CLERK

Interviewed at Forever 21

Interview Details – Wide range of personalities so get ready for the unexpected!

Interview Question – I really didn't get asked anything unexpected except that there were so little question and a quick hire.   Answer Question

West Des Moines, IA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21 in May 2013.

Interview Details – The co-manager of the store sat three of us down at a table and asked us various questions such as hot summer fashion trends, as well as future plans and our personal abilities that make us superior for the position. She was very polite, and it was a very relaxed and short interview.

Interview Question – What's your biggest accomplishment in life so far?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They didn't give me an opportunity to negotiate.

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details – This was the easiest interview I have ever had!!

Interview Question – All of the questions were similar to other companies.   Answer Question

Senior Inventory Associate Interview

Senior Inventory Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details – Phone interview with recruiter which lasted 20-25 minutes-explained new position, assessed my experience, discussed my interest in new job and minimum salary requirements, discussed my work style, learned about company benefits, etc

1:1 In person interview with potential boss which lasted 30 minutes-assessed my experience, explained dynamics of growing team and tested my Excel skills.

Interview Question – Was asked to demonstrate advanced excel skills on the spot   Answer Question

Head Cashier Interview

Head Cashier
Knoxville, TN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details – Went for an interview and I got hired on the spot

Interview Question – normal questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Mission Viejo, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Forever 21 in March 2014.

Interview Details – Got hired extremely quick and easily. Basic group interview with extremely basic retail questions, just had to make a basic impression and stand out. How you dress is a huge part of it!

Interview Question – How to deal with stealing?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Forever 21 in November 2013.

Interview Details – I handed my resume to a manager and was contacted by phone no less than three or four days later. I came into an interview with one other person. We met the hiring manager in store and the meeting was held in the food court. She asked simple questions about our availability, our fashion sense, and why we wanted to work at the company. The meeting was short and stress-free. I got a call three days later with a job offer.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Forever 21?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details – I was told by a manager to come in store to apply as the process would go by faster. I came in, filled out an application, and was interviewed by a manager. I was hired the same day. I got the pay I asked for and I should have asked for a bit more.

Interview Question – Honestly, the questions were really easy. The most difficult question was problem, "Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer." Not that hard being that I have experience in door-to-door sales. In other words, I know what it's like to deal with difficult people.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Forever 21