Forever 21

Very Easy Interview

Junior Financial Analyst Interview

Junior Financial Analyst
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Forever 21 in April 2011.

Interview Details – I received a call from Forever 21 telling me they were interested in taking me to the next level of the hiring process, in which they would forward my resume to a human resources representative. I then got a call a week later from that human resources rep, telling me they wanted to schedule an in-person interview. I met with the head of Finance and the interview was very unprofessional and very short. He even told me that the position I was interviewing for was currently being filled! I received an offer for ANOTHER interview with the accounting department but I declined another interview.

Interview Question – The interview was extremely easy, it was mostly what are your interests and goals for the future. Why am I interested in becoming a financial analyst.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Forever 21

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Forever 21 Junior Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Forever 21 employees and interview candidates.