Forever 21

Updated Feb 24, 2015

2.3

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

interviewed at Forever 21 in January 2014.

Very organized and clear hiring process. Like any other interview, but this one especially, you'd be best prepared if you knew exactly what you wanted out of a job here.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your current employee gave you a counter-offer?   Answer Question

HQ Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21.

Long, repetitive. They hire to hire.

Too low of pay and terrible reviews

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Forever 21 in November 2013.

I was called in for a group interview after which I moved on to a interview to meet with the senior buyer. The group interview was very easy, it was all basic questions about your background. I was asked basic (yet lame) questions such as "tell me a situation where you had to deal with stress and how you handled it".

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation where you had to deal with stress?   Answer Question

Received a better offer at a better fashion company

Head Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21.

You apply on person with a printed job application, you give it to a manager, is most likely they hire you on the Holydas, you dont need experience for an associate, for any other position you do, or you can lie because they dont care, and they call you with in 1 or 2 weeks for and interview, they will hire you almost inmediatly they are always hiring because everyone quits!.

Interview Questions
    • Whats on trend now?, How would you approach a customer?, they might ask you to put an oufit together and explain it. and is pretty easy it depends on the manager.   Answer Question
    they dont negociate on how much they will pay you, they start you at minimun wage

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forever 21.

Group interviews with with about 7 people, was two hours long and was a very easy interview. We also had to try to "upsell" a random item. Basic interview questions.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, told me what I would be making on the phone

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21.

The communication was fine, and the interview planning was standard. I received a call from a recruiter who asked me to come in for an interview within the next couple of weeks. Once I got there, I was immediately shown in to see the hiring manager. It was obvious that he did not have much experience with proper interviewing, but it did last two hours and I left feeling like I had gave it my all. The atmosphere was very chic, and the people at reception area was very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult obstacle you have encountered in your past job, and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21.

The interview process consisted of 2 interviews. The first interview was an open casting interview where you filled an application out and they interviewed you on the spot. I received a call the next day to come back a week later to do the second interview. The second interview was a group interview where about 15 people had to pretend that they were sales associates at Forever 21 and help customers. They wanted to see how employees would react to working on the spot. I passed the second interview and accepted the offer.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21 in September 2013.

I applied to Forever 21 about three to four weeks ago. I applied online. I received a call Thursday which was two days ago. I interviewed the next day Friday. It was a group interview. Which I hate!!! The building is really nice once you get inside. Everyone was friendly. It was seven of us in the group being interviewed. Interviewing us was three employees. One was the supervisor. First question was tell us about yourself, second was tell us your biggest accomplishment, third tell us the three best things about your last job, then we had to role play. The role play was us acting like we were on the phone with a customer. The lady acted like a customer and you have to handle the call. Each person had to take a turn and the scenario changed each time. After that they asked us about our availability. In between all of that they told us about the position and tthe many benefits.ooh they even had cute name tags and cups of water.Their benefits are amazing. Overall it was a nice experience I won't know if I got the job until next week.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Forever 21.

They were having open interviews so I just showed up. Asked a couple basic interview questions (availability, dealing with customers, why forever 21 etc.). I heard back from them a couple days later and was hired!

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. Minimum wage.

Assistant Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forever 21 in July 2013.

Received a phone interview and the HR girl was very nice and easy to talk to. Made an in person interview appointment a week later with 1 person but 2 girls showed up instead. Was asked very basic interview questions with no curve ball or trick questions and it lasted no more than 20 minutes. Although the HR girl was very friendly, my interviewers gave a cold vibe from the beginning.