Forever 21 Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

I went to the company website where I found out about their recruiting efforts for the company's Time Square location. I printed a copy of my resume (revised and tweaked); the following day, the 1st day of the interviews, I went doen to the 14ths street branch and waited on line from 10 am-4pm. Get there early for recruitment events. wear forever 21 clothing, look fashionable and dont be trapped into the corporate look but dont look cheap and trashy either. The recruiter was friendly and nice, she came from LA, headquaters with another female recruiter, it was only two of them. Be personable and try to stand out by the way you dress and articulate your answers as well as personality have a little small talk if you can , this was a group interview.

Interview Questions

• You are chosen to be the store greeter for the day, what do you say to the customer?   Answer Question
    • Where is the headquaters? name some of the brands in the store   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Went to a recruiting for the Forever 21 stores in NYC, there were hundreds of people waiting in line to get interviewed. You must fill out application. Manager calls groups of ten every 25 minutes where everyone shares their previous working experience and a little about themselves. You must stand out and have open availability.

Interview Questions

• What are three words you would use to describe yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

They were so disorganized and they had 30 people in one group. It was a disaster

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Went to the Forever Job fair in Manhattan, it started at 9 AM. Waited for about 3 hours on a line before my turn they were calling 10 people in at a time but once it was time for my group to go they called 20 people so they'd have time to see everyone. Basically the manager introduced himself and just asked one question went around the room then picked several people to stay behind while the other ones left and that was it. I waited on a line for over 3 hours for one generic basic question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

The best thing about Forever 21 is perhaps the interview process. Those who conduct the interview (various types of managers i.e assistant, floor etc.) usually shy away from standard questions which is great because such questions tend to overshadow a prospective employees personality. I've only attended open calls and those consisted of a walk in group interview, and second interview if you're a eligible employee and if hired, orientation.

Interview Questions

• If you were to be asked any question (relating to the interview), what would it be and what would your answer be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

I went in for a group interview with about 8 people the guy asked us what is unique about ourselves? why do we want to work here? and name one word to describe yourself. it was short and easy but you have to stand out and speak up so he'll remember you!

Interview Questions

• he asked me what time did the times square location close and at that time i didnt know it was 1 am   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a group interview, the manager told us why we wanted to work for F21, what super power would we choose, what is Costumer Service to you, and what's going to be fall's biggest trend. My advice, be honest, have good energy when talking especially in a group and try to have a sense of humor. Also, if you never had any retail experience, take a Costumer Service training course. Looks very good on your resume and managers actually take that into consideration especially if it was a certified course.

Interview Questions

• The super power question was unexpected.   1 Answer

Recovery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

It's usually a group interview with 8 or more people at a time and there always looking for people with an original style and fun personality. It helps to be outspoken and confident.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

I went to an open house for their Times Square location at about 8am on morning. There were about 30 people in line ahead of me. We were given an application to fill out and then we held on to them until it was our turn to meet with a manager type person. It was a short group interview- whats your name, your experience and why do you want to work for this company. The day after, I was called about a second interview. It was also a group interview but this time it took place in an office. We were asked to say a little about yourself, and a lot of customer service related questions. I was expecting a question or two about the love of fashion but that never came up, so i suggest mentioning your love of fashion when you talk about yourself. They said they would call the following day if an offer was extended. No offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• If there was something you could change about Forever 21, what would it be and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a group interview. There was about 7 people in a group. The questions were not really hard. They asked questions about your skills, performance related questions nd current trend related questions. No question too far fetched or hard to answer. The hiring manager it more like a conversation which made it more comfortable for everybody.

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary. I was pleased with the offer.