Forever 21 Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Aug 1, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

Group interview, if theyre doing an open house make sure to get there EARLY,i came in an hour late and there was a giant line from one end of the building to the other! Oh also the people for this company are so unprofessional,it will take them weeks to call you back for training, and they don't even give you a schedule you have to call and they don't even answer the phone when you do, please look for a better job opportunity somewhere else forever 21 is not worth it, it really is just a waste of time.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

There was an open interview thing going on . It was very very simple . Why do you want to work here , what makes you a good fit etc etc . Nothing too crazy . There was a small group of us in the fitting room . It honestly felt like a conversation .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Well i was offered whar i asked for , so this phase was easy . Im quite sure if you have the credentials you can ask for more .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process for Forever 21 took a week. After a group interview with basic customer service questions were asked. The managers were nice and friendly. After the interview i was called a week later for orientation and basically I started working there. Pay was 10/hr, no negotiation but I wasn't complaining.

Interview Questions

• What is good customer service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was 10/hr hands down, no negotiation. We were asked at orientation what would we like the pay to be but was hit with the offer/no negotiation offer after.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I went in on a Saturday filled out the application and headed towards the managers office i was introduced and told to come the following day in the evening for my interview. That Sunday I went in expecting a group interview but fortunately i received a one on one interview. I was asked questions such as what is good customer service, why I would want the job and what if someone on my floor isn't working. After all of that the manager asked if I had a question to ask, that's the question that had me looking around. Eventually I was hired and told to come in for orientation in a couple of days.I believe because I had strong statements about customer service and its importance. For my outfit I wore a simple woven black forever top with a tank top underneath so it wont be revealing, grey and black high wasted printed pants from h&m and a pair of black fisherman style sandals and Ii wore all silver accessories including my watch and a metallic feather tribal necklace.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a question for me?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I looked online to see when Forever 21 were having their job fairs in my area. The day of the job fair I went and there was A LOT or people there. We all filled out an application and then waited on line to be interviewed. The manager was calling 3 people from the line to do a group interview and the assistant manager would call one person from the line to do a 1:1 interview ( so the line went by pretty fast ) I ended up doing a group interview with two other people and I stood out really well. The manager was very nice and told me to come back the day after next with my information. That day I brought in my information and filled out documents and had a tour of the store as well as the other people who got hired ( it was many of us who got hired)

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bad experience you had with forever 21 ?   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverhead, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (Riverhead, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

i went into the store,sat down at a chair in front of a table at the front of the store, they gave me a paper application, i filled it out there, they asked me some questions,i answered all of the questions,then she hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

It was pretty easy, I was asked the basic questions. The interviewer was the co manager & she was friendly with us. Everyone was joking and laughing. You just have to sell yourself honestly. Since it is a retail store come in fashionable.

Interview Questions

• describe your back to school outfit ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I went to a job fair at the Times Square location. I got there a little after 8 (it was between 8 and 11am) and they had everyone wait on a line on the lower level by the shoe department and then gave us an application to fill out. The assistant manager would take about 5-8 people at a time for an interview, so be sure to be really outgoing so that you're noticed! They asked the typical questions like why do you wanna work here? describe your style? tell me about yourself, etc. at the end she told us that we should hear back within a week and don't call them/go back to the store to see if you got hired or not. After the one week waiting period you're eligible to apply again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Forever 21 (Huntington, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

There were between 15 and 20 girls applying for a group interview at different times. Once they called my group up they asked basic questions on the sales floor in a circle. After that they called us up separately with a few more questions and I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes I asked for between 8-8.50 and was offered 8.50

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I went to an open call. They were 1 hour and 20 minutes late. Then they took groups of 10 to the back where they asked like 3 questions & took your resume. They said they would call back by the end of the day if they were interested.

Interview Questions

• Describe your perfect summer go to outfit What is good customer service ? What makes you a good candidate ?   Answer Question