Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2014

2.0

345 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21.

Took a week. I went in for an open interview day and stood in line had a one on one interview. Then was told right then to come in for my 2nd interview the following day. Finally got a call the following week.

Interview Questions
It was simple they called me to offer me the job and they told me how much they were going to pay then I was given the job.

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in October 2013.

The interview was a one on one and very fun and the questions weren't hard at all. Make sure you come dressed to the interview fashionable but professional. I got a phone call with an offer just an hour after my interview and I accepted the offer. I had to go to an orientation and then I started that very weekend.

Interview Questions
    • Who is your favorite fashion designer at the moment?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in July 2014.

Saw an online posting that said they were conducting group interviews. Had to wait on a long line and fill out applications. They finally called me and about 6 other people. We stood in an area in the store while an employee asked us questions about our style influences, personal style, etc. It was very casual and there were only about 4 questions. She randomly chose one person to answer each question so I only got to speak once. There wasn't really much of an opportunity to sell yourself which is why I prefer one on one interviews. After the questioning was over she collected our resumes and said we would get a call if our applications had been considered. I never got a call.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions just "Who is your style inspiration?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2014.

I went in on a Saturday filled out the application and headed towards the managers office i was introduced and told to come the following day in the evening for my interview. That Sunday I went in expecting a group interview but fortunately i received a one on one interview. I was asked questions such as what is good customer service, why I would want the job and what if someone on my floor isn't working. After all of that the manager asked if I had a question to ask, that's the question that had me looking around. Eventually I was hired and told to come in for orientation in a couple of days.I believe because I had strong statements about customer service and its importance. For my outfit I wore a simple woven black forever top with a tank top underneath so it wont be revealing, grey and black high wasted printed pants from h&m and a pair of black fisherman style sandals and Ii wore all silver accessories including my watch and a metallic feather tribal necklace.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Forever 21.

Sat down with manager, 1:1. She asked one question, "why do you want to work at forever 21" which I answered. She then asked me no more questions, instead talking about her store, the problems she has with her employees, etc. She gave me all the answers I needed. I then said "well I got a lot of information from you, let me go point by point and address everything." And gave her a pitch she couldn't refuse, simply because she gave me all the information I needed to know where she was coming from, the problems she's encountered, and what she's looking for. She called me 5 days later to say that I was hired.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Forever 21.

applied online and was called two weeks later. went in for an informal interview. the manager was very nice and was very interested in my personal interests and hobbies. felt like a good conversation vs. a strict interview. had to ask the manager 3 questions about her style and had 60 seconds to pick out an outfit based on her answers. very fun task! if you are a creative person, you will have fun. i wore a floral crop top with high waist pants, a blazer and heels -- she complimented me on it and said the company encourages uniqueness. most important thing: be yourself! you can go in wearing a polo and khakis but to really make an impression, look original and professional. laugh and have fun! i was called about an hour after getting home from f21 and was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • ask me 3 questions about my style, then i want you to pick an outfit for me in 60 seconds   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2014.

I looked online to see when Forever 21 were having their job fairs in my area. The day of the job fair I went and there was A LOT or people there. We all filled out an application and then waited on line to be interviewed. The manager was calling 3 people from the line to do a group interview and the assistant manager would call one person from the line to do a 1:1 interview ( so the line went by pretty fast ) I ended up doing a group interview with two other people and I stood out really well. The manager was very nice and told me to come back the day after next with my information. That day I brought in my information and filled out documents and had a tour of the store as well as the other people who got hired ( it was many of us who got hired)

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a bad experience you had with forever 21 ?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Forever 21.

I went in F21 looking for a graduation dress. I was in need of employment so I asked the cashier if they were hiring. Her answer "We are always hiring!" She handed me an app and told me to fill it in while I was there and she would give it to the nearest manager. I left and got a call back 3 days later. The hiring manager told me she had a group interview the following week if I was interested. I went to the group interview, there was about three other girls besides me. The manager asked maybe 6 questions. "Why do you want to work here at Forever 21" "Who is your fashion icon" "What was the best customer service you had" "Tell me about yourself" etc, I was called the next week for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2014.

They had a job fair and were going to do open interviews, so I decided to go. Went to the store and the interview process was easy and quick. The manager was nice, so It made me feel comfortable. Got called that same afternoon saying i was hired and to show up for orientation a few day later.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a difficult situation youve had with a customer and how you solved it.   Answer Question
    • How would you interact with a customer   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Forever 21 in July 2013.

I wasn't expecting a group interview. There was about 20 people interviewing for the same position. If you were not communicating with the manager, you basically didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time when you and a customer had a disagreement?   Answer Question

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!