Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2015
Updated Mar 26, 2015

1.9

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21.

went in for an open house interview. the manager will take a group of 5 or 6 into a room and ask everyone questions down the line. they can me a little irritable so don't take too long to answer. after the group interview they will either call you in for a one on one or you will get the job. if they don't call then you didn't get it.

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21.

It was 2 group interviews so all the managers had a chance to sit down and get to know you. Second interview was the same as the first, just with different managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21 in March 2015.

It was a job fair. There were barely any people there. I didn't see anyone get hired. I saw that they told this one girl that they would call her. When I was interviewed the process was very quick. I didn't feel like I was doing a good job but next thing I know, I'm hired on the spot and they give me a yellow folder with the hire packet in it.

Interview Questions
    • 1)How would you handle a customer who wants their money back but can't get it back due to our policy? (I knew the policy cause I've tried to take things back a lot of times) 2) What is a good work ethic) 3) Why do you want to work for forever 21? Then he just asked questions about availability and school.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

it was a good interview 5 basic questions and that was it. It was a group interview with 9 other people making it 10 people. The manger told 6 of us to wait behind and told us we were hire on the spot.

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21 in March 2015.

We had a group interview with the hiring manager, things went quickly, everyone was friendly and the manager was super honest and open with us about what the position entailed and her experiences working for the company over the past couple of years. Before leaving we were asked multiple times if we had any questions about the company or the position and the responsibilities. Anything she answered for us was in-depth! We were told that we would hear back later that afternoon or the following day. I was called four hours later and offered one of the positions, told I come in for orientation two days later and received all paperwork I needed to fill out, about 15 minutes later.

Interview Questions
    • How comfortable are you in taking on more than one responsibility when its required?   Answer Question
    • Where do you find your style inspiration?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 in March 2015.

I saw a sign that they were hiring and also had job applications sitting out. I took one, filled it out and went to turn it in. The manager asked me for an interview right then and there. Easy interview, especially if you shop there a lot. I got hired on the spot.

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21.

Group interview, if theyre doing an open house make sure to get there EARLY,i came in an hour late and there was a giant line from one end of the building to the other! Oh also the people for this company are so unprofessional,it will take them weeks to call you back for training, and they don't even give you a schedule you have to call and they don't even answer the phone when you do, please look for a better job opportunity somewhere else forever 21 is not worth it, it really is just a waste of time.

Sale Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21.

They call you for an open interview where you and 5 - 15 other people will get in a circle and they'll ask you interview questions. After they call you within a week if you got it.
    I don't remember any of the questions but you don't need experience so don't worry.
    Just be yourself. If they hire you and your a completely different person after it will not go well.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your Fashion sense? How do you like to dress?   Answer Question
    Most of us started at $7.80 to $7.90. If you want to get an above average wage apply during holidays when we need to hire as much people as possible so the wages are extra high to get people in. Then you can stay as a regular part timer. Most get paid around $8.50 now.

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21.

I applied there during the summer and got a call back for a group interview about 2 or 3 weeks later. I came into the interview and the hiring manager was on their break, so another manager conducted it. I thought it was fairly easy-- why Forever 21? Question about own fashion sense, what makes good customer service, if an item was stolen etc. Fairly easy.

Interview Questions
    • What if you were in a situation where you are going into another room to help a customer, then another customer approaches you and you notice another customer is using a hook to get something from the higher racks, while you hear the phone ringing; how would all that be handled?   View Answer
    Since I asked a little more than what minimum wage was, we met halfway

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21.

It was pretty cool, alot of candidates so arrive early! It's a group which doesn't make it bad but could be intimidating at the same time. Questions were pretty simple just relax, dress fashionable and try to stand out!