Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions

354 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Forever 21.

Hiring, Interviewing process was quick and easy, you just need to dress nice to impress. Interview questions was simple. They don't seem to keep their papers organize. I got to wait almost an hour after i got there for the interview to be great by the hiring manager. The reason i quit there was because they don't pay for your mall parking.

There wasn't any negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in store and the cashier told me that they were hiring everyone who applied. I gave the application directly to the manager and she set me up for an interview a few days later. I showed up for the interview and a different manager that was supposed to interview me had no idea that I was coming in. So after waiting ten minutes for her to make a b phone call and grab my application, we stood in the middle of the store to do my interview. It was very unprofessional and she seemed very disinterested in me and my interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here?   View Answer
    • Are you in school, what is your availability..etc   Answer Question
    • told me the 3 positions (cashier, sales associate, fitting room attend., and asked which I would be best for   Answer Question
    • Do you have any questions?   View Answer
    I am still waiting for a call about orientation. .

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21.

Group Interview with about 10 people. Regular questions like why do you want to work for us, what would you wear if we hired you today and you started tomorrow?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forever 21.

Applied in person, then got a call for interview a week later. Interview questions were not hard, very general questions. Asked about costumer service, strengths/ weaknesses, and made some scenarios with clothing. Was hired on spot.

Sales Associate Interview

The entire process is very slow. It's weeks before you can get a reply from a recruiter. The expectations are so much, but yet they do not provide you with the information you need.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forever 21.

Took a week. I went in for an open interview day and stood in line had a one on one interview. Then was told right then to come in for my 2nd interview the following day. Finally got a call the following week.

Interview Questions
    It was simple they called me to offer me the job and they told me how much they were going to pay then I was given the job.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Forever 21.

Sat down with manager, 1:1. She asked one question, "why do you want to work at forever 21" which I answered. She then asked me no more questions, instead talking about her store, the problems she has with her employees, etc. She gave me all the answers I needed. I then said "well I got a lot of information from you, let me go point by point and address everything." And gave her a pitch she couldn't refuse, simply because she gave me all the information I needed to know where she was coming from, the problems she's encountered, and what she's looking for. She called me 5 days later to say that I was hired.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21.

I went in F21 looking for a graduation dress. I was in need of employment so I asked the cashier if they were hiring. Her answer "We are always hiring!" She handed me an app and told me to fill it in while I was there and she would give it to the nearest manager. I left and got a call back 3 days later. The hiring manager told me she had a group interview the following week if I was interested. I went to the group interview, there was about three other girls besides me. The manager asked maybe 6 questions. "Why do you want to work here at Forever 21" "Who is your fashion icon" "What was the best customer service you had" "Tell me about yourself" etc, I was called the next week for the position.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Forever 21.

applied online and was called two weeks later. went in for an informal interview. the manager was very nice and was very interested in my personal interests and hobbies. felt like a good conversation vs. a strict interview. had to ask the manager 3 questions about her style and had 60 seconds to pick out an outfit based on her answers. very fun task! if you are a creative person, you will have fun. i wore a floral crop top with high waist pants, a blazer and heels -- she complimented me on it and said the company encourages uniqueness. most important thing: be yourself! you can go in wearing a polo and khakis but to really make an impression, look original and professional. laugh and have fun! i was called about an hour after getting home from f21 and was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • ask me 3 questions about my style, then i want you to pick an outfit for me in 60 seconds   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21 in September 2014.

I spoke with sales manager she was so nice and asked me a lot of questions like if you are working and there are 2 customer, one of them at cashier and the other one looking at products and asking you question. Which one would you prefer to response first?