Forever 21

Updated Jan 12, 2015

1.9

387 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21.

The process took 1 day. I attended a job fair. They asked easy questions like who is your favorite fashion designer, why forever 21 etc. If you have the Forever 21 look you'll get hired. Look trendy and fashionable for the interview and you'll be fine :)

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21.

Really easy-- had to pick out an outfit, asked why one would work for Forever 21, asked about any previous experience, it was very simple and straight forward. I went on one of the days where they were having open interviews-- the store manager sat in the front, we filled out an application and we were all just interviewed on the spot. By the end of the 20 minute interview, we found out whether or not we were hired.

Interview Questions
    • The only thing that was difficult was that they asked you to walk around the store and pick out an outfit which took me a while because the store is so huge   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21 in January 2015.

I went to one of the job fair/open interview events at the King of Prussia Mall in Pennsylvania. There were not very many people, which was a plus because I felt less intimidated. However, I did go pretty early. The open interviews were going on from 11am until 3pm so I'm guessing a lot of people probably showed up later. When I got there, a sales associate told me to go to the second floor. Upstairs there were a few tables set up and we had to sit there and fill out a paper job application. When we finished, we gave our applications to a manager and we were interviewed on the spot. The interview was INCREDIBLY short. I wasn't the only one that felt that way either. I asked a few others that I saw there and they completely agreed. I felt like the manager barely got to know me. When it was over, I literally said "that's it?" Aside from that, I actually enjoyed the interview. I'm a little shy and I was super nervous but once I was in front of the manager I felt completely comfortable, relaxed, and confident. The manager was very friendly!

Interview Questions
    • What brings you to forever 21?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you disagreed with someone. How did you deal with it in order to work together?   Answer Question
    • Past job experience and how it relates to this job   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21.

I applied for the job of sales associate through an application form I received from store itself. I received a call for an interview after about 3 weeks. I was interviewed at the store itself by two store managers. They didn't ask many questions and whatever they asked is already on glassdoor and since I was already prepared for these question my interview went quite smoothly. Question they asked:
    What does customer service means to you?
    Why Forever 21?
    My availability and flexibility for shifts ?
    It has only been a day since my interview so, I am still waiting for their response.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview was outside of the store within a busy mall. The interview was not one on one, but was eight candidates together with one interviewer. We were at a group of tables next to a waterfall and it was hard to hear. The interviewer asked one question and the candidates went around in a circle to answer.

Interview Questions
    • The questions themselves were not difficult, but coming up with original answers was hard in the group.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Forever 21.

It was fairly easy. I got a call from them to schedule the interview. Did the the interview on Tuesday. It was about six people in the group interview. The interview took about an hour. By Friday got a call saying that I had got the job. It took a total of two weeks until I actually started working due to the fact that the main manager was out for a week for a corporate reasons.

Interview Questions
    • Tell Me about a time where you had bad customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online – interviewed at Forever 21.

Group interview. It was very brief. I have great previous experience but the person who interviewed us had been doing quite a few interviews from what she told us and it seemed like she was very disinterested in this group that I was in. She asked basic questions such as what could you bring to the company?

Interview Questions
    • What is a quality from previous jobs that you can bring to Forever 21?   Answer Question

Sale Associate Interview

I applyed in person durine the open house . It was a group interview where they asked 3 questions. They were basic interview questions(make sure you know the history of the company).

Interview Questions
    • How good is your costumer service? What do you know about the history of forever21? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I currently just finished High School so I wanted a job at retails since I had a lot of free time so I went to Forever 21 looking for a job. I was told to come in for a open house (open interview) that same day. I didn't get the job because I'm 17 and I guess they changed the policy but now one must be 18, I'm not sure if every forever 21 is like that.

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation in which things didn't go as expected and describe how you felt.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21.

I got an application on a table in front of the store. I went home, filled it out, brought it back to the store, and 2 hours later I got a call for an interview the following day. The interview was very easy and literally lasted 5 minutes. 4 days later, I got another call for a second interview. This time it was a group interview with 3 other people. The group interview lasted up to about half an hour. The manager basically asked us a few questions and whoever wants to answer just goes.

Interview Questions
    The manager just said I would be started off at minimum wage. I was fine with that and didn't argue.