Forever 21

Updated Jan 12, 2015

1.9

387 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21.

The process took 1 day. I attended a job fair. They asked easy questions like who is your favorite fashion designer, why forever 21 etc. If you have the Forever 21 look you'll get hired. Look trendy and fashionable for the interview and you'll be fine :)

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21.

Really easy-- had to pick out an outfit, asked why one would work for Forever 21, asked about any previous experience, it was very simple and straight forward. I went on one of the days where they were having open interviews-- the store manager sat in the front, we filled out an application and we were all just interviewed on the spot. By the end of the 20 minute interview, we found out whether or not we were hired.

Interview Questions
    • The only thing that was difficult was that they asked you to walk around the store and pick out an outfit which took me a while because the store is so huge   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21.

I applied for the job of sales associate through an application form I received from store itself. I received a call for an interview after about 3 weeks. I was interviewed at the store itself by two store managers. They didn't ask many questions and whatever they asked is already on glassdoor and since I was already prepared for these question my interview went quite smoothly. Question they asked:
    What does customer service means to you?
    Why Forever 21?
    My availability and flexibility for shifts ?
    It has only been a day since my interview so, I am still waiting for their response.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview was outside of the store within a busy mall. The interview was not one on one, but was eight candidates together with one interviewer. We were at a group of tables next to a waterfall and it was hard to hear. The interviewer asked one question and the candidates went around in a circle to answer.

Interview Questions
    • The questions themselves were not difficult, but coming up with original answers was hard in the group.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Forever 21.

It was fairly easy. I got a call from them to schedule the interview. Did the the interview on Tuesday. It was about six people in the group interview. The interview took about an hour. By Friday got a call saying that I had got the job. It took a total of two weeks until I actually started working due to the fact that the main manager was out for a week for a corporate reasons.

Interview Questions
    • Tell Me about a time where you had bad customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online – interviewed at Forever 21.

Group interview. It was very brief. I have great previous experience but the person who interviewed us had been doing quite a few interviews from what she told us and it seemed like she was very disinterested in this group that I was in. She asked basic questions such as what could you bring to the company?

Interview Questions
    • What is a quality from previous jobs that you can bring to Forever 21?   Answer Question

Sale Associate Interview

I applyed in person durine the open house . It was a group interview where they asked 3 questions. They were basic interview questions(make sure you know the history of the company).

Interview Questions
    • How good is your costumer service? What do you know about the history of forever21? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I currently just finished High School so I wanted a job at retails since I had a lot of free time so I went to Forever 21 looking for a job. I was told to come in for a open house (open interview) that same day. I didn't get the job because I'm 17 and I guess they changed the policy but now one must be 18, I'm not sure if every forever 21 is like that.

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation in which things didn't go as expected and describe how you felt.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21.

I got an application on a table in front of the store. I went home, filled it out, brought it back to the store, and 2 hours later I got a call for an interview the following day. The interview was very easy and literally lasted 5 minutes. 4 days later, I got another call for a second interview. This time it was a group interview with 3 other people. The group interview lasted up to about half an hour. The manager basically asked us a few questions and whoever wants to answer just goes.

Interview Questions
    The manager just said I would be started off at minimum wage. I was fine with that and didn't argue.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21.

I was interviewed once, during a group interview of about seven people. I received a phone call that same day in the evening saying they'd live to bring me on. Advice: dress to impress! Seems like a no-brainer but definitely should not be taken lightly. First impressions are everything, especially since Forever 21 is a leading retail company for men and women's fashions. Stand out from other candidates by: having a great, business-casual outfit, extraordinary personality, friendliness, and positivity, and individuality/confidence in interview answers.

Interview Questions
    This was my first job. I began as a sales associate and It was the perfect retail store to gain customer service experience because of the company's fast pace, high volume, and diversity. However, I would not say that this is the greatest company for someone interested in growing with because it is so large. Depends on location, but there is a lot of competition between ground level employees (sales associate) or any position wanting to advance to a higher position. Definitely takes determination, excelling perseverance, and patience!