Forever 21

Updated Nov 24, 2014

2.0

373 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Forever 21.

It was super easy. Found out they were hiring seasonal so figured I'd apply. Turned in my application and got a call back the same day. Went to the interview and it was a group interview. We each went around and did the usual questions "tell me about yourself" "why do you want to work at forever21?" "What's your availability?". They also keep the people they feel are good workers. So far, everything went smooth!

Interview Questions
  • "Are you good at multitasking? give an example of what you did at your previous job."   Answer Question
No negotiations were made.

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21.

I was interviewed once, during a group interview of about seven people. I received a phone call that same day in the evening saying they'd live to bring me on. Advice: dress to impress! Seems like a no-brainer but definitely should not be taken lightly. First impressions are everything, especially since Forever 21 is a leading retail company for men and women's fashions. Stand out from other candidates by: having a great, business-casual outfit, extraordinary personality, friendliness, and positivity, and individuality/confidence in interview answers.

Interview Questions
    This was my first job. I began as a sales associate and It was the perfect retail store to gain customer service experience because of the company's fast pace, high volume, and diversity. However, I would not say that this is the greatest company for someone interested in growing with because it is so large. Depends on location, but there is a lot of competition between ground level employees (sales associate) or any position wanting to advance to a higher position. Definitely takes determination, excelling perseverance, and patience!

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21.

I walked in dressed up on my way to another interview. Forever 21 was doing walk-in interviews so the manager asked me if I would like one. I did the interview it went great and I was offered the position.

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forever 21 in November 2014.

The interview process was to the point, there were four of us and questions were asked and each of us would answer. The interviewer made sure we would all get to answer a question first, as to make everyone answer on the spot. In total we had eight questions.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had a problem with a coworker and if you did, how did you deal with the situation?   View Answer
    I did not negotiate.

Sales Associate Interview

On the spot interview with a couple of questions given. Usually its the district manager or store manager conducting these interviews and on a rare occasion is will be the co-manager or assistant manager.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21.

They ask you who inspires you ..such as who's your favorite designer... always mention you follow f21 style!! There will be a second interview where they are going to ask you about the latest trends! Everything is about style and personality!!

Times square $10 the hour

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied online – interviewed at Forever 21.

Asked fun questions. Easy process. Loved that they are fun to talk to. Wish they allowed me to ask questions as well. But overall is was a quick and enjoyable interview

Yes I was able to negotiate but I didn't. I liked the pay they offered

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Forever 21.

Hiring, Interviewing process was quick and easy, you just need to dress nice to impress. Interview questions was simple. They don't seem to keep their papers organize. I got to wait almost an hour after i got there for the interview to be great by the hiring manager. The reason i quit there was because they don't pay for your mall parking.

There wasn't any negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in store and the cashier told me that they were hiring everyone who applied. I gave the application directly to the manager and she set me up for an interview a few days later. I showed up for the interview and a different manager that was supposed to interview me had no idea that I was coming in. So after waiting ten minutes for her to make a b phone call and grab my application, we stood in the middle of the store to do my interview. It was very unprofessional and she seemed very disinterested in me and my interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here?   View Answer
    • Are you in school, what is your availability..etc   Answer Question
    • told me the 3 positions (cashier, sales associate, fitting room attend., and asked which I would be best for   Answer Question
    • Do you have any questions?   View Answer
    I am still waiting for a call about orientation. .

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21.

Group Interview with about 10 people. Regular questions like why do you want to work for us, what would you wear if we hired you today and you started tomorrow?