Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forever 21 (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

- Submitted paper application in person
- Got called in for group interview
- Interviewed was with 2 people
- Got a call the same day after interview, telling me I got the job!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21 (McLean, VA).

Interview

Quick, directed questions that were fairly easy to answer. Touched on experience, personal impact, and who you are as a person. Asked about how I would handle certain customer service situations.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

It was really easy. I went in and asked for a job application. they tell you some days you won't get out until really late. I filled out the app, turned it in, then they called me for an interview. It was a group interview, pretty easy, with 2 other girls. Just dress nice and answer all the questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Basic customer service questions were asked and how you would deal with difficult situations. The person interviewing me was young and told me she didn't have a lot of experience in retail but was learning as she goes. It was quick and painless. I talked more about experiences I had in retail then her asking me questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

The interview process was very quick, fun and casual. I visited the store last Friday asking if they had any part-time positions, they did so I got an application which I turned in the following Monday. When I turned in it in I was introduced to the Store Manager by the assistant manager, and was given an interview there and then! All I had to do was pick three items of my choice in a designated room in Forever 21. I had a time frame of five minutes and had to sell my outfit to the assistant manager. All the managers I met during the interview were very friendly and made me feel comfortable. Couldn't have asked for a better first job interview!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forever 21 in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, so I called the store following up the next day. She told me to come in and apply so they could schedule an interview for me. I did, and they interviewed me the following Monday. I went in early, and the first interview was very brief and easy. The manager asked me very basic questions, I replied, and he scheduled me for another interview the following day. The second interview was extremely easy as well, only asking like 5-6 questions. And the told me that they have to discuss it with eachother and then let me know in a week or so.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why should we hire you?
      Describe your work experience?
      Why did you apply?
      What are your strengths/weaknesses?

Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

I applied in-store and was asked to come in for an interview that week. It was only me and one other girl at the interview. She asked basic interview questions and I got a call the next day with a job offer. Paper work took the longest time so I ended up not actually starting the job for about a month.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I was told to come in today for an open house interview 12-2. I came at 12 and no one even knew there was one. I waited 20 minutes and someone finally came and only questioned me for two minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 (Newark, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was very informal, the hiring manager sat me down in a corner of the store and had a brief one-on-one interview with me. The questions were easy, but I got the sense that the manager wasn't very focused during the interview, and hired me only because they desperately needed workers. Also, the manager I was supposed to interview with apparently forgot that we had an interview set up, and sent me to interview with a different manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21 (Cleveland, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview with 8 of us. The interview was with the store and hiring manager. First we all went around to introduce ourselves and then they asked all of us individual questions. After that we went back in the store to put together an outfit for a given scenario. Mine was just a summer day outfit, which was easy. They told us we should hear from them by Monday to let us know if we got the job. Tuesday morning they called me saying I was hired! I wasn't intimidated at all and the managers were really nice. As long as you show personality and style the process should be easy. Just be yourself.