Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2014

2.0

358 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21.

They ask you who inspires you ..such as who's your favorite designer... always mention you follow f21 style!! There will be a second interview where they are going to ask you about the latest trends! Everything is about style and personality!!

Times square $10 the hour

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied online – interviewed at Forever 21.

Asked fun questions. Easy process. Loved that they are fun to talk to. Wish they allowed me to ask questions as well. But overall is was a quick and enjoyable interview

Yes I was able to negotiate but I didn't. I liked the pay they offered

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Forever 21.

Hiring, Interviewing process was quick and easy, you just need to dress nice to impress. Interview questions was simple. They don't seem to keep their papers organize. I got to wait almost an hour after i got there for the interview to be great by the hiring manager. The reason i quit there was because they don't pay for your mall parking.

There wasn't any negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in store and the cashier told me that they were hiring everyone who applied. I gave the application directly to the manager and she set me up for an interview a few days later. I showed up for the interview and a different manager that was supposed to interview me had no idea that I was coming in. So after waiting ten minutes for her to make a b phone call and grab my application, we stood in the middle of the store to do my interview. It was very unprofessional and she seemed very disinterested in me and my interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here?   View Answer
    • Are you in school, what is your availability..etc   Answer Question
    • told me the 3 positions (cashier, sales associate, fitting room attend., and asked which I would be best for   Answer Question
    • Do you have any questions?   View Answer
    I am still waiting for a call about orientation. .

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21.

Group Interview with about 10 people. Regular questions like why do you want to work for us, what would you wear if we hired you today and you started tomorrow?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 in October 2014.

Pretty much the easiest interview I have ever been on. I took my application in the store on Tuesday and got a call back the following day asking if I can be in at 4pm (same day) I made sure I was dressed stylish yet professional. I showed up about 10 minutes early and just browsed around until the manager came out. There weren't really any "formal" interview questions. It was so laid back and easy-going. We went over my resume and my experience a little then I was hired on the spot. Did all my paperwork that day and I start on friday!

I asked for $10. Was told they could only do $9.75. close enough so I accepted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forever 21.

Applied in person, then got a call for interview a week later. Interview questions were not hard, very general questions. Asked about costumer service, strengths/ weaknesses, and made some scenarios with clothing. Was hired on spot.

Sales Associate Interview

The entire process is very slow. It's weeks before you can get a reply from a recruiter. The expectations are so much, but yet they do not provide you with the information you need.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forever 21.

Took a week. I went in for an open interview day and stood in line had a one on one interview. Then was told right then to come in for my 2nd interview the following day. Finally got a call the following week.

Interview Questions
    It was simple they called me to offer me the job and they told me how much they were going to pay then I was given the job.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Forever 21.

Sat down with manager, 1:1. She asked one question, "why do you want to work at forever 21" which I answered. She then asked me no more questions, instead talking about her store, the problems she has with her employees, etc. She gave me all the answers I needed. I then said "well I got a lot of information from you, let me go point by point and address everything." And gave her a pitch she couldn't refuse, simply because she gave me all the information I needed to know where she was coming from, the problems she's encountered, and what she's looking for. She called me 5 days later to say that I was hired.