Forever 21

Updated Dec 18, 2014

1.9

382 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Forever 21.

It was fairly easy. I got a call from them to schedule the interview. Did the the interview on Tuesday. It was about six people in the group interview. The interview took about an hour. By Friday got a call saying that I had got the job. It took a total of two weeks until I actually started working due to the fact that the main manager was out for a week for a corporate reasons.

Interview Questions
  • Tell Me about a time where you had bad customer service?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online – interviewed at Forever 21.

Group interview. It was very brief. I have great previous experience but the person who interviewed us had been doing quite a few interviews from what she told us and it seemed like she was very disinterested in this group that I was in. She asked basic questions such as what could you bring to the company?

Interview Questions
    • What is a quality from previous jobs that you can bring to Forever 21?   Answer Question

Sale Associate Interview

I applyed in person durine the open house . It was a group interview where they asked 3 questions. They were basic interview questions(make sure you know the history of the company).

Interview Questions
    • How good is your costumer service? What do you know about the history of forever21? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I currently just finished High School so I wanted a job at retails since I had a lot of free time so I went to Forever 21 looking for a job. I was told to come in for a open house (open interview) that same day. I didn't get the job because I'm 17 and I guess they changed the policy but now one must be 18, I'm not sure if every forever 21 is like that.

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation in which things didn't go as expected and describe how you felt.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21.

I got an application on a table in front of the store. I went home, filled it out, brought it back to the store, and 2 hours later I got a call for an interview the following day. The interview was very easy and literally lasted 5 minutes. 4 days later, I got another call for a second interview. This time it was a group interview with 3 other people. The group interview lasted up to about half an hour. The manager basically asked us a few questions and whoever wants to answer just goes.

Interview Questions
    The manager just said I would be started off at minimum wage. I was fine with that and didn't argue.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21.

I was interviewed once, during a group interview of about seven people. I received a phone call that same day in the evening saying they'd live to bring me on. Advice: dress to impress! Seems like a no-brainer but definitely should not be taken lightly. First impressions are everything, especially since Forever 21 is a leading retail company for men and women's fashions. Stand out from other candidates by: having a great, business-casual outfit, extraordinary personality, friendliness, and positivity, and individuality/confidence in interview answers.

Interview Questions
    This was my first job. I began as a sales associate and It was the perfect retail store to gain customer service experience because of the company's fast pace, high volume, and diversity. However, I would not say that this is the greatest company for someone interested in growing with because it is so large. Depends on location, but there is a lot of competition between ground level employees (sales associate) or any position wanting to advance to a higher position. Definitely takes determination, excelling perseverance, and patience!

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Forever 21.

It was super easy. Found out they were hiring seasonal so figured I'd apply. Turned in my application and got a call back the same day. Went to the interview and it was a group interview. We each went around and did the usual questions "tell me about yourself" "why do you want to work at forever21?" "What's your availability?". They also keep the people they feel are good workers. So far, everything went smooth!

Interview Questions
    • "Are you good at multitasking? give an example of what you did at your previous job."   Answer Question
    No negotiations were made.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21.

I walked in dressed up on my way to another interview. Forever 21 was doing walk-in interviews so the manager asked me if I would like one. I did the interview it went great and I was offered the position.

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forever 21 in November 2014.

The interview process was to the point, there were four of us and questions were asked and each of us would answer. The interviewer made sure we would all get to answer a question first, as to make everyone answer on the spot. In total we had eight questions.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had a problem with a coworker and if you did, how did you deal with the situation?   View Answer
    I did not negotiate.

Sales Associate Interview

On the spot interview with a couple of questions given. Usually its the district manager or store manager conducting these interviews and on a rare occasion is will be the co-manager or assistant manager.