Forever 21

2.1

33 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Forever 21.

Hiring, Interviewing process was quick and easy, you just need to dress nice to impress. Interview questions was simple. They don't seem to keep their papers organize. I got to wait almost an hour after i got there for the interview to be great by the hiring manager. The reason i quit there was because they don't pay for your mall parking.

There wasn't any negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied in store and specifically asked to meet the manager. I introduced myself and shook his hand and he asked why I wanted to work there on the spot and I answered and he said good, come in for an interview this day. So I came in and there were 3 employees there and one other girl who I became best friends with! They said there were supposed to be 3 more interviewees coming so we waited 10 minutes and said "I guess we can get started". Who wants to hire someone who is late to an interview anyway?! I thought that was weird. So they asked why do we want to work there and whats our favorite animal and about experience and what we like to do for fun and what would we do if we saw someone stealing and what is a life lesson we learned from sports. They favorited the other girls funny answers instead of my professional ones so they pretty much wanted someone who's fun than someone who is serious about the job.

Interview Questions
    • -What's our favorite animal and why. And we had to pick one.
      -Life lesson we learned from sports.

View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forever 21 in May 2014.

At the location I applied for they do group interviews every Tuesday when they are hiring. I made sure to be there for the first round which was at about 12:30 pm. It was only me and one other girl. Both of us seemed to have the same amount of experience in retail. The manager asked us basic interview questions, mostly about what we know about Forever 21 and why we want to work there. A few of them were very repetitive. I felt like I had already given her those answers in previous questions. I did not get a call back, but I did happen to walk in the store with my boyfriend and friend when the store was doing the second round of interviews. Not a SINGLE white person was working there or in the group of potential hirees. I don't think it was a coincidence. My boyfriend and friend noticed too.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here at Forever 21 and not one of the other clothing stores in the mall?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 in April 2014.

The manager who interviewed me was Fay. She was pretty standard, and the first question she asked after shaking hands was what is something the del amo forever 21 can improve on and how can we make it perform better. The interview took less than 10 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21.

I was shopping at the store when I noticed they were having a hiring event (basically a manager at a fold up table in the front of the store with applications). I filled out an application and she asked me a couple questions about my previous work experience. I got a call later that day to come into the store for a group interview. There were about six of us in a circle going around answering the manager's questions (nothing tricky). Everyone in my group got the job (except one girl who was late). Dress cute and smile.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission Viejo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission Viejo, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 in March 2014.

Got hired extremely quick and easily. Basic group interview with extremely basic retail questions, just had to make a basic impression and stand out. How you dress is a huge part of it!

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21 in March 2014.

it was like forreal because i got accpeted right then and there they offered me 7 dollars and ibumped it 10 doolaars

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21.

The interview process consisted of 2 interviews. The first interview was an open casting interview where you filled an application out and they interviewed you on the spot. I received a call the next day to come back a week later to do the second interview. The second interview was a group interview where about 15 people had to pretend that they were sales associates at Forever 21 and help customers. They wanted to see how employees would react to working on the spot. I passed the second interview and accepted the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Forever 21.

They were having open interviews so I just showed up. Asked a couple basic interview questions (availability, dealing with customers, why forever 21 etc.). I heard back from them a couple days later and was hired!

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. Minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21.

i went in for an open interview and it was a interview with 5 other people. The manager only asked us one question, What type of animal would you be and why? After that she said she would call in a week if you qualified for a second interview.