Forever 21 Sales Associate Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was short and brief and easy, it was with 2 other people and we were asked basic questions such as why forever 21 etc. We were told we were going to get a call the same day to know whether or not we were offered the position. However I did not receive a call until 3 days after being offered a position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I was told to come in today for an open house interview 12-2. I came at 12 and no one even knew there was one. I waited 20 minutes and someone finally came and only questioned me for two minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Forever 21 was having an open call so I decided to go. There was a lot of people so the manager did group interviews. They consisted of about 10 people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied in store and spoke to the manager. Two days later he called me in for an interview, that was four days later. It was a group interview that was exactly 45 minutes. This group consisted of myself and two other girls. Don't go dressed up in office attire. They want to see your style. I dressed up in my own style and they really liked it. They want to see that you fit the Forever 21 look! They asked us questions like "Why F21?" "Tell me about yourself."

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (Huntington, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I was lucky and I think they really needed workers. I applied online then again in person, since it mentioned that thru email. Filled out a paper app that was extremely similar to the online one. They surprised me and asked for an interview right then. It was very relaxed and go-with-the-flow, and the other workers seemed chill and friendly.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very laidback and chill. It was a group interview with 3 people including myself. The hiring manager only asked three questions: what do we think customer service is? Why forever 21? How would we describe ourselves? Be sure to be yourself and be polite. The other two applicants had experience whereas I didn't but I didn't let that discourage me.

Interview Questions

• why forever 21? describe yourself? what is customer service to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

it was a good interview 5 basic questions and that was it. It was a group interview with 9 other people making it 10 people. The manger told 6 of us to wait behind and told us we were hire on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

Group interview, if theyre doing an open house make sure to get there EARLY,i came in an hour late and there was a giant line from one end of the building to the other! Oh also the people for this company are so unprofessional,it will take them weeks to call you back for training, and they don't even give you a schedule you have to call and they don't even answer the phone when you do, please look for a better job opportunity somewhere else forever 21 is not worth it, it really is just a waste of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process for Forever 21 took a week. After a group interview with basic customer service questions were asked. The managers were nice and friendly. After the interview i was called a week later for orientation and basically I started working there. Pay was 10/hr, no negotiation but I wasn't complaining.

Interview Questions

• What is good customer service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was 10/hr hands down, no negotiation. We were asked at orientation what would we like the pay to be but was hit with the offer/no negotiation offer after.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I went in on a Saturday filled out the application and headed towards the managers office i was introduced and told to come the following day in the evening for my interview. That Sunday I went in expecting a group interview but fortunately i received a one on one interview. I was asked questions such as what is good customer service, why I would want the job and what if someone on my floor isn't working. After all of that the manager asked if I had a question to ask, that's the question that had me looking around. Eventually I was hired and told to come in for orientation in a couple of days.I believe because I had strong statements about customer service and its importance. For my outfit I wore a simple woven black forever top with a tank top underneath so it wont be revealing, grey and black high wasted printed pants from h&m and a pair of black fisherman style sandals and Ii wore all silver accessories including my watch and a metallic feather tribal necklace.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a question for me?   1 Answer