Forever 21

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate (Seasonal) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21 in November 2014.

They were hiring for seasonal, I took my application in with no prior experience in retail and got a call for an interview the next day and had it the following day. I had a group/one-on-one Interview with one other girl. It was really easy and simple, just be yourself! After, the manager hired us on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • "If you had to picture your favorite fall outfit, what would it look like?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Forever 21.

I applied in person and was contacted a few days later to come in for a group interview. The interview process only took about 10 minutes, we were only asked 2 questions. One thing I realized is that they are looking for someone who dresses trendy and not necessarily professional.

Interview Questions
    • none. they only asked about our availability and told us to tell them a little about ourselves.   Answer Question