Forever 21

Forever 21 Stock Associate Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21.

It was a group interview, the manager told us why we wanted to work for F21, what super power would we choose, what is Costumer Service to you, and what's going to be fall's biggest trend. My advice, be honest, have good energy when talking especially in a group and try to have a sense of humor. Also, if you never had any retail experience, take a Costumer Service training course. Looks very good on your resume and managers actually take that into consideration especially if it was a certified course.

Interview Questions
  • The super power question was unexpected.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21 in June 2012.

Applied, got call for interview next week. Usual retail interview pretty simple, discuss different customer service situations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 in June 2010.

Open House. Group interviews were held of 4-8 people. Basic behavioral, experience and company questions. As long as you articulate yourself and know the responsibilities of the job you are applying for you will do fine.

No negotiation, starting salary $10/hr

Stock Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 in April 2010.

I did a group interview with 6 other people. They are looking or a person that stands out in a crowd.

Stock Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Forever 21.

Pretty standard interview process. The interview is usually a group interview of three or more. They ask if you have any retail experience, why customer service, what you look for with a job/company and what are your available hours.

Interview Questions
    • Why customer service and what is the most difficult situation you had to deal with while working in customer service? Explain what is was and how did you over come it.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation phase. I pretty much got the job on spot and they told me when I should come in next to start work.