Forever 21

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Orlando, FL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Forever 21 in June 2012.

Interview Details – Applied, got call for interview next week. Usual retail interview pretty simple, discuss different customer service situations.

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Forever 21 in June 2010.

Interview Details – Open House. Group interviews were held of 4-8 people. Basic behavioral, experience and company questions. As long as you articulate yourself and know the responsibilities of the job you are applying for you will do fine.

Interview Question – What is the job of a Stock Associate?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, starting salary $10/hr

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details – It was a group interview, the manager told us why we wanted to work for F21, what super power would we choose, what is Costumer Service to you, and what's going to be fall's biggest trend. My advice, be honest, have good energy when talking especially in a group and try to have a sense of humor. Also, if you never had any retail experience, take a Costumer Service training course. Looks very good on your resume and managers actually take that into consideration especially if it was a certified course.

Interview Question – The super power question was unexpected.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Stock Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Forever 21 in April 2010.

Interview Details – I did a group interview with 6 other people. They are looking or a person that stands out in a crowd.

Interview Question – Why Forever 21   Answer Question

Stock Associate

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details – Pretty standard interview process. The interview is usually a group interview of three or more. They ask if you have any retail experience, why customer service, what you look for with a job/company and what are your available hours.

Interview Question – Why customer service and what is the most difficult situation you had to deal with while working in customer service? Explain what is was and how did you over come it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. I pretty much got the job on spot and they told me when I should come in next to start work.

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!