Forever 21

Relevance Date Difficulty

Visual Assistant Interview

Visual Assistant
Nashville, TN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in April 2010.

Interview Details – In the interview the DM told me that they only hire people who are perfect. If they try to offer for you to be a For Love Specialist when you are interviewing for a Visual Merchandiser, this means they will never make you a Visual Merchandiser.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They told me that the job could be full time if I wanted it to be and they hired me as a Visual Merchandiser without telling me, then when I wanted the position they would not give it to me until almost 2 years later. Why? Because they don't want to give their employees raises. I worked as a Visual Merchandiser for almost 2 years without getting paid to be a Visual Merchandiser.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Forever 21

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Forever 21 Visual Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Forever 21 employees and interview candidates.