Forever Collectibles

Updated Nov 26, 2014
Updated Nov 26, 2014

2.0

Receptionist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Forever Collectibles.

I was contacted via email to set up a phone interview. The day of, I was told I would be called in the next hour. I never received a call. I even emailed the hiring manager and they never returned my call.

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Very easy interview. More of a get to know you conversation. Two step interview. If you get as far as talking to the President of the company then you have secured the job.

Interview Questions
    • What do you dislike the most about sales?   View Answer
    No Negiotiation.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Forever Collectibles.

I applied on Monster and immediately received a call the next day. The Recruiter was very nice during my phone screen and she seemed to have the answers to all of my questions. She also went into great detail about the company and how someone can grow their career working here. She then called me in to meet with the Sales directors which were all very attentive and knowledgeable. I then came back to meet with the President. My interview was short, but I could tell how passionate about the company he was. I received an offer later that afternoon which I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here? What sets you apart from the other candidates?   Answer Question
    No negotiation necessary

Buying Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forever Collectibles in May 2013.

The interview process consisted of me sitting in a meeting room and speaking with multiple staff members who asked me generic questions. I could tell that some of employees didn't really have interviewing experience and was there just to meet me. I had a top manager walk in and just look at my resume and only says one sentence, "looks good." I was called back again to meet the president . During that interview, I just sat in his room where he was cursing people out on the phone. One of his statements were, "I don't care what you have to do, even if you have to bribe him." His only question was, " What do you want from me?" As I walked out of the interview, the recruiter said that she would like to give me an offer.

Eventually I decided to accept the offer, but a few days after I accepted they told me that they were going to rescind my offer due to department going with different direction. This whole interview process was the most unprofessional process I've ever experienced.

Interview Questions
    Offer was non negotiable.

Product Development Interview

Got a call from a lady in HR who asked me when I was available to come in for an interview, i told her I would be able to come in the following Monday. She confirms the following Monday for my interview. Two days later I get a call and it is rescheduled and pushes it back a week. After 2 weeks i come in for an interview and speak to about 7 different people most of whom had no idea about the position I was applying for. I sat in a room for about 3 hours most of my time was spent waiting for another person to come in. I got asked to come in for a second interview and declined.

Product Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever Collectibles in April 2013.

I came in for my first interview with HR. It was basic questioning reguarding my personality & job history, along with a tour of the company. Then I was asked to come back for a second interview where I met with two managers & the CEO. It was very relaxed yet profesional.

No negotiation necessary.

Entry Level Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever Collectibles in October 2010.

The company culture is very relaxed, so that translated to the interview. Interview was more of a conversation then the typical questions, which is why I think I did so well. When you interview you meet many people, one on one, so you get a feel of the company and how everyone interacts with each other. Growing company with a small company atmosphere. Seems like everyone is friendly and gets along. A lot of smiles and laughter throughout the building.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was "Tell me why you'd be a good fit here at Forever Collectibles?"   View Answer
    I didn't feel the need to negotiate. All employees are given

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Forever Collectibles in May 2009.

Was interviewed by managers of all departments to see which would be the best fit. Was there for about two hours during the first interview. Was then called back to work in a different department than originally interviewed for, Was hired after the second interview and began several weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to work in a different department than the one you came into the interview for?   Answer Question