Forever New

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Fashion Consultant Interview

New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever New in August 2009.

Interview Details – My senior knows me in last company based on my performance and achievement in last company, she offered me position of Senior Fashion consultant.

Interview Question – Everything was asked regarding the industry only, so i cracked the Interview.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Forever New in May 2012.

Interview Details – It was an amazing experience. The company is really passionate about the things they do and I like how they try to sell affordable clothing without looking cheap. I applied online because the store wasn't open yet, got a phone interview call about 2 3 weeks later, they asked common questions like what's your availability, where did you last work, describe your experience with that company and what did you like and not like about it and of course salary expectations. about a week later a got another call for a group interview, the representative from forever new made me feel really comfortable, she was so friendly and you can tell that she really believe in the company and the products. She talked a little bit about the company and asked us to introduce our names, pervious job, why want to work at forever new and lastly if we could be any animal what would we be. Pretty easy questions, they have some company values, like passion, quality, service, customer service and such like that, and we were asked to pick a few from the list and tell them why we believe it plays an important role. Lastly we had to think of a creative way to sell an outfit, like a role play, fashion show, song, rap anything really, that's most,y because the store wasn't open yet, so they couldn't tell us to run around the store and make an outfit and describe why we choose what we chooses and how would we sell it to a customer. Overall a very positive experience, I would recommend dressing very similar to forever news style for the interview and if your gonna wear jeans, at least make it look professional. This is a retail store is that solely based on top trends and styles. I also like how the company sends rejection emails, so your not continuously waiting for weeks for a call back. One of the reasons why I got the job might be because a brand new store was opening so they hired a lot of people. Even if you don't have any retail experience for a sales associate position, they only care about your passion and willingness to learn, because they believe that being a good sales associate is something they can always teach, but finding someone with passion is really important to the company. I wish you all best of luck.

Interview Questions

Apparel Design Interview

Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Forever New in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was scheduled through a recruiter. I was told by the recruiter to prepare heavily on trend research. The interview was conducted by the head brand manager/merchandiser and head of Human Resources. However I was not told what role the Human Resources person which was a bit confusing in terms of who to answer certain questions as I thought she was a creative. The merchandiser essentially bombards you with questions at firing speed. She asks about trends, what designers do you look for inspiration, what designers do you think Forever New looks to for inspiration, what about the assortment or product do you see needs improvement, how would you improve it.

Interview Questions

• What would you improve about our product/assorment?   Answer Question
  • How would you improve on the product or category you see has needs for improvement   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Forever New? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Forever New interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Forever New employees and interview candidates.