Forex Signs Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.6

Legal Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Forex Signs (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

One interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Junir Trader Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forex Signs (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Group Interview. Asked many questions regarding the current global economy and change of value of foreign currencies. Will benefit if you have knowledge of macro-economics. Few nontechnical questions,e.g. what is the last time you failed a task; when is your last vacation.

Interview Questions

• What are the positive impacts to the domestic economy if China is going to increase the value of Chinese Yen?   Answer Question
    • What is the correlation between interest rate and the value of currency?   Answer Question

The Junior Trader Program provides good training. However, after a week in the company you will definitely feel that this company needs further development. The receptionist disappeared the 3rd day. Junior staff, or interns appear very unprofessional. Very few senior staff were there. The company is a chaos.

Junior Currency Trader Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forex Signs (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

6 candidates with 1 interviewer. Asked you to introduce yourself, why are you feel interest in this position, It was pretty easy, some macro eco questions, some IQ questions(tell me 4 ways to use a knife beside cutting)

Interview Questions

• What is the economic impacts of RMB revaluation in U.S. economy?   Answer Question
    • If you have 1 million, which country will you invested your money   Answer Question

sounds weired, they want you to use your own money(10K) to open an account to demonstrate your ability to earn profit

Currency Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forex Signs (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

4 candidates with 1 employee. Group interview style Pretty laid back. If you know the current issues on macro economics, won't be that hard. (What is the economic impacts of RMB revaluation in U.S. economy?)

Interview Questions

• What is the economic impacts of RMB revaluation in U.S. economy?   1 Answer
    • What kind of macro economic indicators are useful to analyze the currency?   1 Answer

Currency Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forex Signs (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Group Interview, everyone take turns to answer questions.

Currency Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forex Signs (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

If you are interviewing for a "currency intern" position it doesn't exist, you are really interviewing for a prop trading position in which you will have to supply 10g of your own capital and they will supposedly then train you for the position. They make a big deal in interview asking you questions and stuff and telling you they don't give a lot of offers. I interviewed with one other kid who was straight out of college, real smart kid but didn't know anything about currency's or fiscal/monetary policy. They offered him the gig also i found out and that's when i knew they will basically take anyone who has the 10 gs

Interview Questions

• Why would it be good for china to let their currency appreciate?   1 Answer

Currency Analyst Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forex Signs (New York, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

It was pretty chill. Started with a brief intro from every one, then the interviewers started to question the related experiences on their resume. Every one was given an article on currency market intervention of different countries, then the interviewer went around and asked for factual and opinion questions. Ended with asking interviewees to raise any question they have.

Currency Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forex Signs (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

I walked into a room full of NYU and Columbia University students. There were 30 students in total. The firm asks you about the market and why currency research analyst. They ended up picking 8 out of 30 students. Overall, I love the working environment because the firm is located on Wall St.

Negotiation

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forex Signs (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Interview consisted of the CEO and 5 applicants, lasted about 1 hour. The interview began with self-introduction. Then be asked to talk about more details about working experiences. Following with some questions like, what's your hobby? What's your strength/weakness? What did you do last weekend? Why apply this position? So on and so forth.

Interview Questions

• If you have 10 million dollars, how would you invest your money?   Answer Question

Trader Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forex Signs (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

I was informed to have a group interview (multi-interviewers vs. multi-interviewees). before the interviewers came, all of the interviewees was assigned a finance related article. the interview process is straightforward. they first went through my resume and then ask some personality test like "what's your most difficult time". Finally, they began to ask some questions regarding to the article. It was a very interesting interview experience.