FormFactor

12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Engineering Interview

Senior Manager Engineering

I applied in-person and interviewed at FormFactor.

Interview Details – Phone interview only

Electrical Design Engineer Interview

Electrical Design Engineer
Livermore, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at FormFactor in November 2013.

Interview Details – Got HR phone called, then set up an onsite interview with 5 people. After 1 week, met another director, pretty satisfied. Then was told the position is hiring freezed, and got no feedbacks since then.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. Basic stuff of opmap, RLC circuits, signal integrity.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Livermore, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at FormFactor in October 2010.

Interview Details – Hired via recruiter. Did 2 interviews with HR and Business partner. Met with hiring manager and that person's manager. Very fast, offer within a week. Very smooth experience no complaints. Communication was prompt.

Interview Question – Not technical, more of a personality culture fit interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was good, asked for 5% more, did not budge

Senior Principal Integration Engineer Interview

Senior Principal Integration Engineer
Livermore, CA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at FormFactor in March 2012.

Interview Details – Relatively easy for people coming from multi-process development background

Interview Question – Where you want to see yourself in next 5 years?   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer

Interviewed at FormFactor

Interview Details – great technical ability questions - though not too tough, so as to make you feel uncomfortable, full training is provided

Reason for Declining – competing offer

Engineering Internship Interview

Engineering Internship
Livermore, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at FormFactor in April 2012.

Interview Details – I received an email and went to the Livermore headquarters for a four hour interview. I meet with several different employees, each having at least one technical interview question. The process was fairly long, but just stay calm and expect a lot of questions.

Interview Question – I want you to come up with twenty different methods of collecting balloons from the end of a night.   View Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Livermore, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FormFactor in October 2008.

Interview Details – Very typical, talked to 2 hiring mangers in finance and one director of sales operations. Typical questions about work history, background, experience. Mostly looking at personal qualities and personality fit. Wrapped up with HR. only had 2 rounds start to finish.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Worked thru a recruiter, not very much room for negotiation as this was during the recession

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Livermore, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FormFactor in December 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with Director of Engineering, then was called for 1:1 interview with a group of three (45 minutes each).

Interview Question – Tell me about OOPS concept in C++   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not a great place to work. The company is not doing great.

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Livermore, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FormFactor in June 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process consist of 2 phone and one in-person interviews. Initial phone interview was with the college recruiter. Second phone interview was with the hiring manager. Final in-person interview consisted of one on ones with 4 division managers. People are friendly, easy to get along with. Mostly consisted of behavior questions.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Engineering - Business Process Interview

Engineering - Business Process

Interviewed at FormFactor

Interview Details – Initial phone interview then on-site interview.

Interview Question – How would you shorten your breakfast making routine to below 10 seconds?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Worked for FormFactor? Contribute to the Community!