FormFactor Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.7

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FormFactor (Livermore, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewer went over the production flow and new product line introduction. He gave a brief history of the company and of himself. Interviewer walked me around 3 buildings including the fab. He showed me the different fab areas and responsibility.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary requirement?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FormFactor in March 2015.

Interview

One on on interview with the manager from the department. Questions were mostly about my experiences. Then he talked about FormFactor and the ongoing projects in their department. The interview went quite smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about my experience. No behavioral questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FormFactor.

Interview

Phone interview only

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

great technical ability questions - though not too tough, so as to make you feel uncomfortable, full training is provided

competing offer

Electrical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FormFactor (Livermore, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Got HR phone called, then set up an onsite interview with 5 people. After 1 week, met another director, pretty satisfied. Then was told the position is hiring freezed, and got no feedbacks since then.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Basic stuff of opmap, RLC circuits, signal integrity.   Answer Question

Engineering Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FormFactor (Livermore, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I received an email and went to the Livermore headquarters for a four hour interview. I meet with several different employees, each having at least one technical interview question. The process was fairly long, but just stay calm and expect a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• I want you to come up with twenty different methods of collecting balloons from the end of a night.   1 Answer

Senior Principal Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FormFactor (Livermore, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Relatively easy for people coming from multi-process development background

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FormFactor (Livermore, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with Director of Engineering, then was called for 1:1 interview with a group of three (45 minutes each).

Interview Questions

Not a great place to work. The company is not doing great.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FormFactor (Livermore, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Hired via recruiter. Did 2 interviews with HR and Business partner. Met with hiring manager and that person's manager. Very fast, offer within a week. Very smooth experience no complaints. Communication was prompt.

Interview Questions

• Not technical, more of a personality culture fit interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was good, asked for 5% more, did not budge

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FormFactor (Livermore, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

Interview process consist of 2 phone and one in-person interviews. Initial phone interview was with the college recruiter. Second phone interview was with the hiring manager. Final in-person interview consisted of one on ones with 4 division managers. People are friendly, easy to get along with. Mostly consisted of behavior questions.