Formica Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Formica

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Formica (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

Personnel is really nice, however, they seem highly overworked and utterly disorganized (not to mention working with archaic technology)

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are above this job?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Formica (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2009.

Interview

Posted on internet, recieved initial call for prescreening, received group call, in person interview, follow up call.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Formica (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

The process started with an Informal chat followed by a formal interview with the director and head of. On passing this stage I was asked to prepare a Presentation on a subject. I received feedback at each point and they encouraged my personal opinions and feedback post activities.
    I was then asked to have a Skype interview with Fletcher Buildings (Parent company)
    I was then asked for health screening and drug/alcohol testing.

Interview Questions

• What are the current trends and best practice?
      How do you keep up to date with current innovations?

Answer Question