Formosa Plastics

Interviews for Top Jobs at Formosa Plastics

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Point Comfort, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Point Comfort, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Formosa Plastics in September 2013.

So review your chemicals name & titration curve
    Also simply ask about you and how you would handle if a situation occur

Interview Questions
    take it. The work place and people are very nice

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Formosa Plastics in October 2008.

this review may not help the person that does not already work for FPC since I was an FPC employee and put in for a supervisor job within my own unit.
      Resume' was required to be turned in along with a job transfer request before dealine of job posting. Once management decided to have interviews the process was rather simple. Interviews consisted of sitting with the director and two managers from within my unit. Interview was fairly standard, asking me several open ended type questions to which I simply answered as honestly as I could, no "sugar coating it or trying to say what I thought they wanted to hear.

Interview Questions
    • the most difficult question asked in my opinion was " what makes you a better candidate for this job than the others that applied for it?" It was difficult because the others that put in for the job were my co workers.   View Answer
    negotiations wer enot available. after being offered the job I knew what my new base salary and benefits would consist of.