Forrester Research

www.forrester.com

Forrester Research Account Executive Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Forrester Research.

The process was extremely slow. From the initial phone call until the final interview was nearly 3 months. Communication was seriously lacking as I had to reach out to the HR person numerous times to find out if I was even still being considered. The people were very friendly and the process was interesting, but the lack of communication was frustrating, especially when it took more than two weeks after the interview and multiple phone calls and emails from me to get a voicemail from the HR person letting me know they had chosen another candidate.

Interview Questions
  • A sales presentation had to be created and presented via video conference.   Answer Question

Forrester Research Response

Apr 28, 2014VP, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your review. I am so sorry to hear the process took so long. We typically fill our Sales roles within 35 days, so am disappointed to hear about a 3 month process. More over, I am very ... More

Other Interview Reviews for Forrester Research

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Forrester Research.

3-4 interviews. They moved rather quickly. They are looking for people that are quality "hunters". They prefer young people that they can grind down rather that Sr. people that will quickly grow tired of their childish call/count requirements, etc.

Interview Questions
    • What do you want to be when you grow up   View Answer
    No negotiation.....i took what they offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forrester Research in June 2009.

Initial phone screen with Forrester recruiter, followed by 2 additional phone screens with the prospective manager and the manager of a complimentary group. Invited in to interview with 5 others face to face. They paid for my plane travel and accomodations to Cambridge, MA.

Once there, I had lunch with the prospective manager which doubled as an interview. Then met with the manager of a key account management team, the manager for the inside sales team, the head of talent acquisition (HR), one senior analyst and the company's sales training consultant.

Each individual interview was about 45 minutes concluding with a 30 minute, 12 slide powerpoint presentation in which I was to present my 30/60/90 day sales plan.

The office and culture seemed fantastic. Really great atmosphere. Each floor in their HQ was a specific musical decade theme. I spent much of my time on the '60's floor with pictures of Jimi Hendrix and the Beatles. Really great group of people in my opinion.

I did everything correct and was told that I gave the best presentation they had ever seen of a prospective candidate, yet I came in 2nd to another candidate and only one position was open at the time.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your strategy or methodology for building and implementing an account management plan.   Answer Question