Forrester Research

3.2

33 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager, Account Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Forrester Research.

Applied via the interwebs and heard from the recruiter within ~2 weeks, interview process took ~4 weeks. Without question, this was one of the most professional and enjoyable interview processes of which I have been a part. What separated this experience from countless others was the recruiter Matt. The Forrester interview process is not unusual in its structure (phone screen; phone with HM; round robin of in-house interviews with the team, and then a presentation) but as most of us become emotionally and mentally invested in the process and outcome, Matt was stellar in keeping this candidate looped in to feedback and apprised of next steps and thus, far less angst-ridden. Consistent communication and information is key to any successful partnership--and speaks volumes about the commitment to finding the right candidates and keeping them invested.

Principal Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Forrester Research.

I was approached by Forrester via Linked In. The interview process was professional, transparent and efficient. It requires a significant time commitment from potential candidates. Analyst positions require going through writing and editing of a report, followed by in-person presenation on the same topic to the hiring team (Research Director, Research Assistant and other analysts)

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Forrester Research in August 2014.

Phone interview was scheduled by HR rep for Researcher, Serving Infrastructure and Operations Professionals via e-mail. However, the HR rep interviewed me for research associate, Serving Information Technology Professionals when she called. It was a 30 minute interview which mostly went smoothly - interviewer was nice and friendly and easy to talk to. She asked about my visa status at the end of the interview. When I responded that it is an OPT work permit, she said that Forrester does not sponsor for H1 visas (even though I did not require said sponsorship for atleast a year and made that clear) for entry level positions but she would check with her manager and get back to me. I followed up but never heard back.

Forrester Research Response

Sep 25, 2014VP, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your post. While I am disappointed that your feedback was shared in this forum, I would very much like to speak with you live and discuss both sides of the conversations with Forrester ... More

Account Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forrester Research in November 2013.

The interview process went very smoothly and was very straight forward. First I was contacted by a recruiter for a 20 minute phone screen. After having passed the phone screen, I was brought in for an interview and met with 5 members of the team. I spent roughly 30minutes with each member.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be an ADM? What is the last book you have read?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forrester Research in October 2013.

Initial dialogue was made by a recruiter via Linked In in-mail. He/she would be the main contact in the hiring process.Then a phone interview as a screening process started within 1-2 weeks. If they felt the candidates have the right skill sets and background, they might bring them on-site for further group interview etc.

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions were asked during initial screening process. The corporate recruiters were easy going and asking basic questions regarding the candidates' work history and relevant project experience.   View Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Forrester Research.

Long interview process, which was fantastic. Met with 6 different people individually for a half hour conversation each. Portfolio review/conversational style Q&A. Nothing daunting about the process, I felt prepared, and very welcomed. Everyone seemed to love working there.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Forrester Research in July 2013.

Very detailed and took at least 6 weeks. Started with a borage of calls with analysts, researchers and consulting. Then to writing research and a presentation.

Collections Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forrester Research in April 2013.

Phone screening interview with recruiter. Phone interview with a supervisor. In-person interview with 4 managers/supervisors in that department

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions. Show your personality and show that you can fit in with the work culture.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Forrester Research.

Phone Interview

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Forrester Research in October 2012.

Started with phone screening - brief call with recruiter and a senior individual in consulting practice. I then had 5 in-person interviews. Mostly culture fit but also to gauge communicating with senior business leaders; one case interview.

Communicated with recruiter a couple more times to answer remaining questions. Was offered the position within a few weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Case question: What's the market opportunity for video communication in APAC?   Answer Question
    No real negotiation, numbers were agreed on pretty quickly.