Forrester Research

Updated Dec 1, 2014

3.1

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Forrester Research.

Long interview process, which was fantastic. Met with 6 different people individually for a half hour conversation each. Portfolio review/conversational style Q&A. Nothing daunting about the process, I felt prepared, and very welcomed. Everyone seemed to love working there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Initial Communication was great, but faded as the interview process got longer. The process was long - 1 phone interview with the HR Recruiter. This recruiter then becomes your contact for the rest of the process. I then had 2 separate phone interviews with different vice presidents, and one 4-hour in person interview. Also had to take a skills test during the in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • A series of "either/or" questions that don't really have right or wrong answers. IE: "do you prefer working alone or in groups?" When I tried to say I can do both, the interviewer told me to pick one.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I was contacted by the hr and scheduled a phone interview later that week. The interview was typical. Basically we went through my recent research experiences. Talked about the skills I used in the research. She also asked about whether I'm willing to relocate and my salary expectation.

Research Associate Interview

I got an email from a recruiter saying she wanted to connect and talk about my background because she thought I was a good fit. 30 minutes prior to the interview, she vowed rescheduled and I never set a date. I had to call another recruiter and speak with her. She told me she would contact me within a few days to speak with a hiring manager, and after 3 emails and a phone call on my behalf, I never heard back.

Director Interview

Significant amount of interviews then in-person presentation.

Interview Questions
    • During the presentation, it was a very detailed question about the data and how it was sourced.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Forrester Research in July 2013.

Very detailed and took at least 6 weeks. Started with a borage of calls with analysts, researchers and consulting. Then to writing research and a presentation.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forrester Research.

The hiring process was pretty detailed, but moved along quickly. I worked with an internal recruiter, who helped prep me for my interviews. I had 2 phone interviews, an in person with my direct manager, and 2 members of the team. I was then called back in to conduct a presentation in front of a panel, with Q&A at the end. The process was smooth, the day after the presentation, I received the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Know enough about our competitor Gartner to be able to speak confidently about Forrester's competitive edge.   View Answer

Collections Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forrester Research in April 2013.

Phone screening interview with recruiter. Phone interview with a supervisor. In-person interview with 4 managers/supervisors in that department

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions. Show your personality and show that you can fit in with the work culture.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Had a phone interview with a recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, then a rather intensive 3 hour interview with multiple people on the team

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Forrester Research.

I applied online through the corporate website, and about a week later the recruiter emailed me in regards to a phone interview. The interview was scheduled for a Friday afternoon and lasted about 30 minutes. She was very kind, open, and engaging. At the end of the interview, she thought it would be a good idea to speak with the hiring manger which was scheduled for the following Tuesday. The hiring manager again was very nice, although she was about 15 mins late for the call. She had a very direct approach in asking questions, she also fed off the responses I provided.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any difficult questions. Everything was based off my experiences.   Answer Question