Forrester Research

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Forrester Research.

Interview Details – I had 7-8 interviews and had to present

Negotiation Details – They offer you a salary, and usually it's take it or leave it. Not a lot of room to negotiate.

Cambridge, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Forrester Research in April 2007.

Interview Details – It started with a screen with the recruiter, which I decided to do in person rather than on the phone so I could make the best impression. At that mtg, I ended up mtg the hiring manager too. Then I progressed to another round which was in-person or phone interviews with several stakeholders that took up the better part of the day. Then it was the 3rd round which was a presentation on how I would approach the first 90 days on the job. The next biz day I got word that they would be moving forward with an offer, which came a few days later. Kudos to the HR group for moving quickly and giving me feedback throughout the process.

Interview Question – Why has this biz not grown as much as expected?   Answer Question

Senior Advisor

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Forrester Research.

Interview Details – Forrester's interview process was extremely thorough. I had 8 interviews in total, all with different people, mostly on the phone with the last one in-person and over VC. While it seems excessive I liked the way the process was conducted. It was not overly formal, there were no silly tests, and connecting with multiple people gave me an insight into the company.

Interview Question – There was no specific question that was difficult, but it wasn't easy to figure out what they were looking for. After 4 interviews I wondered if I was going wrong, but it was actually a good sign.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Forrester Research in October 2010.

Interview Details – Flow from step to step was swift and efficient. Offer clear and timely after final interview.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Forrester Research

Worked for Forrester Research? Contribute to the Community!

Forrester Research Videos

Forrester Research – Why Work for Us?

A global research and advisory firm, Forrester Research (Nasdaq: FORR) serves professionals in 13 key roles across three distinct client segments. Our clients face progressively complex business and technology decisions… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Forrester Research Senior Advisor interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Forrester Research employees and interview candidates.