Forrester Research

3.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Forrester Research.

I had 7-8 interviews and had to present

They offer you a salary, and usually it's take it or leave it. Not a lot of room to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Forrester Research

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Forrester Research in April 2007.

It started with a screen with the recruiter, which I decided to do in person rather than on the phone so I could make the best impression. At that mtg, I ended up mtg the hiring manager too. Then I progressed to another round which was in-person or phone interviews with several stakeholders that took up the better part of the day. Then it was the 3rd round which was a presentation on how I would approach the first 90 days on the job. The next biz day I got word that they would be moving forward with an offer, which came a few days later. Kudos to the HR group for moving quickly and giving me feedback throughout the process.

Interview Questions

Senior Advisor Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Forrester Research.

Forrester's interview process was extremely thorough. I had 8 interviews in total, all with different people, mostly on the phone with the last one in-person and over VC. While it seems excessive I liked the way the process was conducted. It was not overly formal, there were no silly tests, and connecting with multiple people gave me an insight into the company.

Interview Questions
    • There was no specific question that was difficult, but it wasn't easy to figure out what they were looking for. After 4 interviews I wondered if I was going wrong, but it was actually a good sign.   Answer Question

Senior Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Forrester Research in October 2010.

Flow from step to step was swift and efficient. Offer clear and timely after final interview.