Forrester Research Interview Questions in Washington, DC

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior CIO Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forrester Research (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

Forrester has a very unique and efficient interview process. I was contacted right away after applying for the position. The recruiter and I had an initial phone interview to discuss the position requirements, however most of the conversation was about my experience and what I bring to Forrester. Following this interview, I was informed of the next steps in the process and everything went as planned. The leadership interviews were on time as scheduled and the final in person interview was awesome. The leadership was very interested in my abilities and we discussed in detailed the position and expectations from the beginning. The process Forrester interview process was the best I have ever encountered in my 33 year working history.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel the skills you have acquired make you an excellent candidate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy and quick.