Fort Worth

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fort Worth

Candidate Interview Review

Community Education Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Fort Worth in August 2014.

The HR coordinator called a few weeks after the position closed to schedule and interview. She said they were interviewing candidates in 30 minute blocks on a single day. I interviewed with the HR coordinator, the hiring manager, and two other managers. They asked questions from a standard list, taking turns. All were very friendly and the interview seemed to go very well. After the interview, I was taken to a work station and asked to answer how I would respond to a specific scenario. The scenario was pretty specific to the job, but seemed a bit unfair to applicants who didn't know the physical layout of the department and/or the priorities of the management. Afterward, I followed up with thank you emails to both the HR coordinator and hiring manager. Both went unanswered and I never heard another word from anyone from the department. I was pretty surprised that no one ever followed up.

Interview Questions
    • Candidates were asked to prioritize a series of tasks given a strict time limit and multiple demands on the candidate's time.   Answer Question