Fortegra Financial Interview Questions

2.5

Finance Rotation Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Fortegra Financial.

The interview was very laid back and relaxed. I was interviewed by two gentlemen who were both just a couple of years out of college. It was your typical behavioral interview with no technical questions. The interview was much more conversational than just question after question. As far as advice goes just be yourself.

Finance Rotation Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Fortegra Financial in November 2013.

Two interviews. the first one was at my school and the second was at the headquater in jacksonville. Both situational type of interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation where you were involve on a ethical issue   Answer Question

I accepted a different offer from another company

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Fortegra Financial.

First interview was two current associates from Fortegra's Leadership Development Program. The interview was on a college campus following a job fair. The interview was fairly informal.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe a moral dilemma you have encountered, and you how handled the situation.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Fortegra Financial.

was hired by a temp service

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Fortegra Financial in September 2011.

The interview was very straight forward. It was a panel interview consisting of behavioral questions. None of them were tricky or threw me off. After the questions were asked, I asked a few questions, and the interview was done. It was a very quick process overall.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time when you had to do something outside the norm?   Answer Question

Worked for Fortegra Financial? Contribute to the Community!