Fortegra Financial Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2015

2.6

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Fortegra Financial in February 2015.

Interview

I went to an on-campus interview. It was conducted by two employees that are also going through the program and have only been at the company for barely over half a year. I believe that an interview is a time for the interviewer and the interviewee to both decide if the candidate/company is a goof fit, so I thought it was odd that they have such new recruits doing the interview that only have a short experience at the company to tell about. Anyway, the interview itself was laid back and conversational. The two doing the interview were friendly and made it a nice setting. If you pass the on-campus interview then they will get you a hotel in the city for you to do an on-site interview. It has only been a couple days since my first interview so I'm still waiting to hear about the next round!

Interview Questions

• Explain a time that you showed integrity.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Fortegra Financial.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and relaxed. I was interviewed by two gentlemen who were both just a couple of years out of college. It was your typical behavioral interview with no technical questions. The interview was much more conversational than just question after question. As far as advice goes just be yourself.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Fortegra Financial in November 2013.

Interview

Two interviews. the first one was at my school and the second was at the headquater in jacksonville. Both situational type of interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you were involve on a ethical issue   Answer Question

I accepted a different offer from another company

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Fortegra Financial.

Interview

First interview was two current associates from Fortegra's Leadership Development Program. The interview was on a college campus following a job fair. The interview was fairly informal.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a moral dilemma you have encountered, and you how handled the situation.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fortegra Financial in October 2013.

Interview

There are several parts to this process. It started with campus recruiting and getting to know the company and then submit the resume on the spot. The next day, they will have a quick interview with you on campus. A few weeks later, depending on your performance and what they think about your resume and overall experience, you will get a phone call from them to set up an interview. If that goes well, they will let you know that you have been offered the second interview. They will offer to fly you to their headquarters in Jacksonville for one full-day interview. During this process, you will be meeting with several people in the company, sometimes even with CFO and CEO. They take it really seriously.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about insurance services industry? it is somewhat technical. but do the research before the interview. or just simply say I don't know much about it   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fortegra Financial.

Interview

was hired by a temp service

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fortegra Financial (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Overall process took about 12 weeks. I was approached by a recruiter. I went through several rounds of interviews. One interview took nearly 3 hours, which was very difficult to explain to my previous employer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fortegra Financial in September 2011.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. It was a panel interview consisting of behavioral questions. None of them were tricky or threw me off. After the questions were asked, I asked a few questions, and the interview was done. It was a very quick process overall.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you had to do something outside the norm?   Answer Question