Fortigent, LLC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Software Developer Interview

Junior Software Developer
Rockville, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Fortigent, LLC in December 2012.

Interview Details – protracted. parent company delayed a lot, intrusive security check, drug test, fingerprinting etc.

Interview Question – none - you are dealing with talented, experienced, intellectually fast people. It's not the question. Its the interaction with them, the nature of your thought processes in responding to them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. I wanted an entry position, and the offer was more than fair.

Operations Specialist Interview

Operations Specialist
Rockville, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Fortigent, LLC.

Interview Details – A series of group/panel interviews from top-down.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in the next couple of years? 5 years? 10 years?   Answer Question

Analyst, Operations Interview

Analyst, Operations

Interviewed at Fortigent, LLC

Interview Details – Met with two seniors and a manager.

The interview was simple. The questions focused on longevity.

Interview Question – What kind of people do you dislike the most?   Answer Question

Senior Operations Specialist Interview

Senior Operations Specialist
Rockville, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Fortigent, LLC in June 2013.

Interview Details – It really depends on which team in which department interviews you. I was interviewed only by reporting team for 20 mins. It was pretty straight forward and probably the most simple interview I had.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Analyst, Operations Interview

Analyst, Operations
Rockville, MD

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Fortigent, LLC in April 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was mainly focused on questions that revolve around how long you would want to see yourself working at a company and the pace of career progression you seek.

Interview Question – What is your biggest pet peeve?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Commensurate with experience

Senior Operations Analyst Interview

Senior Operations Analyst
Rockville, MD

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fortigent, LLC in September 2013.

Interview Details – I was interviewed via phone by someone from the parent company in North Carolina, then brought in for two in-person interviews. Each time I was interviewed by two or three staff members, interviews lasted about an hour. Most of it was re-hashing the information on my resume and talking about how skills would translate from other industries.

Interview Question – Since my degrees are not in the finance realm, I was asked several times why I was interested in the position and asked to demonstrate my willingness to remain at the company long-term should I get the position.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The initial offer was for $3k less than my current salary. I asked for $5k more than the initial offer to compensate for lost transit incentive and explained my rationale. I was told that they would get back to me, and I never heard from them again. Shame, as I would have happily gone there had they done so.

Software Development Engineer Intern Interview

Software Development Engineer Intern
Rockville, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fortigent, LLC in May 2013.

Interview Details – Asking about former experiences on C++, Java and Python or anything related to OOP both in phone interview and on-site interview. During on-site interview, they briefly showed their working environment.

Wealth Consultant Interview

Wealth Consultant
Rockville, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fortigent, LLC in May 2013.

Interview Details – First had a phone interview and then one week later went into office and met with 3 members of consulting team I would be working with

Interview Question – what is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Rockville, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fortigent, LLC.

Interview Details – Answered ad on job site (cover letter with salary requirements and resume). Had an initial phone interview then interviewed with Director and then a panel of 3 employees some of which became team members. They were looking more for fit as I hadn't done that type of work specifically in the beginning.

Negotiation Details – Was able to go up $2,000 more by leveraging experience/education.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fortigent, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fortigent, LLC interview questions and advice in Washington, DC . All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fortigent, LLC employees and interview candidates.