Fortigent, LLC Interview Questions in Washington, DC

2.0

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fortigent, LLC (Rockville, MD).

Interview

A series of group/panel interviews from top-down.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next couple of years? 5 years? 10 years?   Answer Question

Analyst, Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Interview

Met with two seniors and a manager.

The interview was simple. The questions focused on longevity.

Senior Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fortigent, LLC (Rockville, MD) in September 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed via phone by someone from the parent company in North Carolina, then brought in for two in-person interviews. Each time I was interviewed by two or three staff members, interviews lasted about an hour. Most of it was re-hashing the information on my resume and talking about how skills would translate from other industries.

Interview Questions

• Since my degrees are not in the finance realm, I was asked several times why I was interested in the position and asked to demonstrate my willingness to remain at the company long-term should I get the position.   Answer Question

The initial offer was for $3k less than my current salary. I asked for $5k more than the initial offer to compensate for lost transit incentive and explained my rationale. I was told that they would get back to me, and I never heard from them again. Shame, as I would have happily gone there had they done so.

Senior Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fortigent, LLC (Rockville, MD) in June 2013.

Interview

It really depends on which team in which department interviews you. I was interviewed only by reporting team for 20 mins. It was pretty straight forward and probably the most simple interview I had.

Wealth Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fortigent, LLC (Rockville, MD) in May 2013.

Interview

First had a phone interview and then one week later went into office and met with 3 members of consulting team I would be working with

Software Development Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fortigent, LLC (Rockville, MD) in May 2013.

Interview

Asking about former experiences on C++, Java and Python or anything related to OOP both in phone interview and on-site interview. During on-site interview, they briefly showed their working environment.

Analyst, Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Fortigent, LLC (Rockville, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was mainly focused on questions that revolve around how long you would want to see yourself working at a company and the pace of career progression you seek.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Commensurate with experience

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Fortigent, LLC (Rockville, MD) in December 2012.

Interview

protracted. parent company delayed a lot, intrusive security check, drug test, fingerprinting etc.

Interview Questions

• none - you are dealing with talented, experienced, intellectually fast people. It's not the question. Its the interaction with them, the nature of your thought processes in responding to them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. I wanted an entry position, and the offer was more than fair.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fortigent, LLC (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Answered ad on job site (cover letter with salary requirements and resume). Had an initial phone interview then interviewed with Director and then a panel of 3 employees some of which became team members. They were looking more for fit as I hadn't done that type of work specifically in the beginning.

Negotiation

Was able to go up $2,000 more by leveraging experience/education.