Fortinet

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Engineer Interview

Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fortinet in June 2010.

Interview Details – It consisted of a long written test, and it was quite difficult as it covered a wide range of technical area. I passed the exam and was invited to an in-person interview. While I was having an interview with the HR manager, someone from the company just walked in and interrupted us in the middle of our interview. And worst of all, they started talking in Mandarin! Anyway, the rest of the interview was pretty straight forward. Nothing too difficult. It was more an assessment on my experience and knowledge as a QA.

Interview Question – why are you interested in our QA position?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Based on my experience during my interview with the HR manager, I didn't see myself working at a company where such behaviour deemed acceptable.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fortinet

Worked for Fortinet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fortinet QA Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fortinet employees and interview candidates.