Fortis Bank

Fortis Bank Interview Questions

Updated Dec 10, 2014
Updated Dec 10, 2014

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fortis Bank.

It was a full day of interviews on a different location from their office. You would speak to people from multiple departments and at the end of the day get an offer (or not). They were filling multiple positions so the candidates also spoke with each other informally during the day.

Interview Questions
    • Willingness to learn (archaic) programming language for their legacy systems; knowledge not necessarily useful outside of Fortis or the financial sector.   Answer Question

Pay; decided to stay self-employed.

Conseillere Commerciale Contact Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fortis Bank in June 2013.

Le processus de recrutement comprend:
    - un test informatique ( test numérique et littéraire)
    - un entretien téléphonique
    -un entretien en face à face avec un manager de BNP Paribas Fortis et un autre avec le service RH

Interview Questions
    • Pour moi, il n'y a pas eu de questions difficiles ou innatendues.

Voici les questions posées:

-Pourquoi BNP Paribas Fortis?
      -Que savez vous de notre banque?
      -Pourquoi vouloir travailler en banque?
      -Pourquoi ce poste?
      -Qualités/Défauts
      -Présentation de votre parcours

Answer Question
    No negotiation phase

Business Analyst (Contract) Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fortis Bank in July 2009.

I was contacted directly by the Program Manager (I was referred by a former colleague of mine). We scheduled a phone interview within 2 days. I was interviewed by the Program Manager and the Project Manager, both professionally competent and with good people skills and we had an extensive talk about my resume and experiences. I was asked quite in details about specific task I performed. I inquired about the tasks as well and received clear information. A good interview!

Interview Questions
    • How did we tackle netting pools when redesigning the credit risk management workflow?   Answer Question
    The pay offered was the market rate.

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fortis Bank in February 2009.

I had to talk about my background, my cv, why i was interested in working for them.
    I had to explain my choices, why this country and my areas of interest.