Fortis Bank

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst (Contract) Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Fortis Bank in July 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted directly by the Program Manager (I was referred by a former colleague of mine). We scheduled a phone interview within 2 days. I was interviewed by the Program Manager and the Project Manager, both professionally competent and with good people skills and we had an extensive talk about my resume and experiences. I was asked quite in details about specific task I performed. I inquired about the tasks as well and received clear information. A good interview!

Interview Question – How did we tackle netting pools when redesigning the credit risk management workflow?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The pay offered was the market rate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Fortis Bank in February 2009.

Interview Details – I had to talk about my background, my cv, why i was interested in working for them.
I had to explain my choices, why this country and my areas of interest.

Interview Question – why this company   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fortis Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fortis Bank interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fortis Bank employees and interview candidates.