Fortis Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Trainee Marketing Executive Interview

Trainee Marketing Executive
Morādābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Fortis Healthcare in April 2010.

Interview Details – personal interview

Interview Question – why u want to join us??   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – salary??

Internal Auditor Interview

Internal Auditor
Vāshi (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Fortis Healthcare in December 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was easy and comfortable,staff is good,environment overall was positive,it was 1 to 1 interview,candidate has to pass 3 rounds of same.process takes 2-3 days,more experianced candidate were required.nothing was mentioned in mail.no info about job description was given even during interview call.

Interview Question – no difficult questions,only general questions were asked   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Fortis Healthcare.

Interview Details – Three interviews held. Got a call from a headhunter.
Not a very formal or an organized process. Got interviewed by the HR head, immediate boss, and department head. General questions on background, reason of leaving etc.
No salary benchmarks.
No logical explanation of levels or compensation hike.
Total time taken from first call to offer letter was quite long - 3 months.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected question asked in any of the three interviews   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate

Finance/Account/MIS Executive Interview

Finance/Account/MIS Executive

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Fortis Healthcare.

Interview Details – I have been got call from recruiter and applying regulary online. i like friendly work environment and believe in collective work. i always belive that we always learn from other n other learn from us, always try to take and give oportunity as carrer growth....

Manager Interview

Manager
Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Fortis Healthcare in January 2008.

Interview Details – Regular Interview process

Care Facilitator Interview

Care Facilitator
Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Fortis Healthcare in May 2010.

Interview Details – It was 1:1 interview the hr.Previously telephonic interview was done.

Interview Question – what would you do if your Husband does not want you to work?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was quite short and fast.

Clinical Area Interview

Clinical Area
Mohāli, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Fortis Healthcare in April 2008.

Interview Details – Received a phone call from HR executive regarding the interview timings & date. Next day purchase head interviewed me. the whole process was a day long, next day again HR executive called me up & told me to join ur postion as soon as possible.

Clinical Research Trainee Interview

Clinical Research Trainee
Delhi (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Fortis Healthcare in May 2012.

Interview Details – it was simple and easy though I had to wait for certain hours but since i got selected, no grudges!!!

Head International Sales Interview

Head International Sales
New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fortis Healthcare in March 2012.

Interview Details – It was a short interview. The interviewer was very nice and calm. He treated me very well and listened very carefully to what I had to say.

Clinical Associate Interview

Clinical Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Fortis Healthcare in February 2012.

Interview Details – through recruiter and hr

Interview Questions

Worked for Fortis Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!