Forward Air Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

GCYCS Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Greeneville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Greeneville, TN

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Forward Air in May 2014.

I knew the manager through a friend, and they told me the company was hiring, so I contacted the manager by email and phone to discuss the position. We set up an interview with the other managers and director. I was contacted a few days after that with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me what kind of coaching I received at my current job/what I most needed to improve on.   Answer Question

I gave some thought to the company policies at Forward Air which I did not know about until signing forms, such as the routine substance abuse testing, and no pay for preparatory work (i.e. clocking in 7 minutes early to prepare the workspace and computer and not being paid until the scheduled shift begins). While I am positive that Forward Air is a great company to work for as far as growth and mobility, I do find these things to represent an environment of micro-management on part of the corporation, as the policies show mistrust of the employees.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Forward Air.

Fill out application, waited for background check 1 month; drug test,

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Forward Air

Worked for Forward Air? Contribute to the Community!