Forward Air

Relevance Date Difficulty

GCYCS Representative Interview

GCYCS Representative
Greeneville, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Forward Air in May 2014.

Interview Details – I knew the manager through a friend, and they told me the company was hiring, so I contacted the manager by email and phone to discuss the position. We set up an interview with the other managers and director. I was contacted a few days after that with a job offer.

Interview Question – Asked me what kind of coaching I received at my current job/what I most needed to improve on.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I gave some thought to the company policies at Forward Air which I did not know about until signing forms, such as the routine substance abuse testing, and no pay for preparatory work (i.e. clocking in 7 minutes early to prepare the workspace and computer and not being paid until the scheduled shift begins). While I am positive that Forward Air is a great company to work for as far as growth and mobility, I do find these things to represent an environment of micro-management on part of the corporation, as the policies show mistrust of the employees.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Warehouse Interview

Warehouse
Baltimore, MD

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Forward Air.

Interview Details – Fill out application, waited for background check 1 month; drug test,

Interview Question – none was a temp at the time   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Forward Air? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Forward Air interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Forward Air employees and interview candidates.