Foster CM Group Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Project Controls Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Foster CM Group in December 2010.

The manager called me to set up an interview, did not ask any questions about me, She was friendly and the interview was lunch interview. She asked me where i would like to go. I did not know any good places near the work place, she picked a restaurant. The job description and the the description told in the interview are partly off. There were two people at the interview. The interview was formal. Not much on the behavioral questions, the main concentration was on the resume and little about the Job. They were very friendly at the interview. The interview went for an hour and half. The interview with Foster CM group will a single one on one interview, there might be an initial screening in the phone, but it depends on the personnel you will be working with. They offer me position in a week and i accepted it.

The main reason i was considered for the position is i am a local candidate. The company was not interested in providing relocation.

Interview Questions
    This is the only negative part. The negations are completely one sided, what ever i tried to ask the HR personnel shot down. I did not get a chance to negotiate.

Worked for Foster CM Group? Contribute to the Community!