Foster Farms

Updated Oct 18, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Foster Farms

SAP Position Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Foster Farms.

Foster Farms initially contacted me through email to set up an interview for an SAP position at their Livingston headquarters. I emailed back and was easily able to get a time to get interviewed.

My interviewer was very nice and easygoing but still kept on track. He asked me many different questions, ranging from my future plans to what some of my technical skills were. Overall, I was very impressed with their interview process.

Interview Questions
    • He asked me about the Systems Development Life Cycle which I hadn't prepared to talk about. If I would have prepared better, I could have answered the question just fine.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

great experience. They thoroughly explained, and showed many aspects f the company to those of us interviewing. Visited the company headquarters as well as a hatchery, processing plant, and the original facilities.

Interview Questions
    • journaling, and account analysis practical questions were a little bit difficult.   Answer Question

Entry IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Foster Farms in April 2010.

Applied online about a week later I got a phone call asking if I can come in for an in-person interview. The 1:1 interview mostly consisted of background information on myself and company history and how their IT Systems are setup. The interview questions were mostly questions about how you work in a team and projects that you have worked on in the past.

Interview Questions
    • Can you give me a time where you were part of a team and demonstrated leadership skills?   Answer Question
    • When are you expected to graduate?   Answer Question

Sanitation Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porterville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porterville, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Foster Farms in March 2009.

Hired through a government sponsored program for unemployed workers. Asked to do an interview at Foster Farms. The interview actually comprised of simply asking if I was physically able to perform the duties for the specific job I was offered. Second interview was with the Department Leads who filled me in on the exact duties and I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions asked for this interview except if I was able to physically perform the job duties.   Answer Question
    There was no pay negotation. I was forced to accept what was offered or turn down the job offer.