Foster's Americas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Napa, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Foster's Americas in September 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed over the phone with in house (FutureStep Korn Ferry) recruiter and then on site with 2 HR Directors and VP HR. Enjoyed the interview and the people I spoke with about the open roles.

Sent follow up letter to all the same day. Followed up with the VP, HR Director and Recruiter by phone and email. NO RESPONSE from the company. Not even a automated "No Thanks" letter.

Looks like they fired the VPHR and HR Directors. I spoke with a retained search reruiter that said he had spoke with other candidates that were interviewed and received no follow or response.

Interview Question – There was no questions that were diffiuclt   Answer Question

Finance for Foster's Wine Estates Interview

Finance for Foster's Wine Estates
Napa, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Foster's Americas in January 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online.
1. Phone screen with HR
2. 1:1 interviews with four people - three managers and HR

The overall process was very professional and the HR rep was very responsive and respectful-- which was amazingly pleasant considering how many company's HR groups are completely the opposite. The iinterviews all consisted of your standard questions like:

What are your strengths
Explain in detail an accomplishment that you are proud of
What are your weaknesses
Why Fosters?
Where do you live?
Go over your background with me...why did you leave xyz company?

There was one person that was pretty arrogrant the entire time. It felt like this person was talking down to me. Which was so funny because this person did not seem at all that experienced. This person had used a condescending tone as this person was basically demeaning my past company and past experience with that company. This person was one of the hiring managers.

Other than this person, the other managers were professional and friendly.

Interview Question – Was provided a scenario about a senior manager's request to change their budgets and how i would respond.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Foster's Americas in February 2010.

Interview Details – was a decent experience. but found out I was not a great fit for the role so it made it easy to move on to other opportunities

Interview Question – describe your technical understanding of the systems we work with   View Answer

Worked for Foster's Americas? Contribute to the Community!