FosterQuan

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Global Case Coordinator Interview

Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FosterQuan.

Interview Details – Foster Quan is a well known firm and thus they receive a high volume of resumes for any job opening. Depending on the department or section that the job is for, you will be interviewed by the head lawyer for the department and quite possibly by other lawyers in the department. My interview lasted three hours because I interviewed with about 5 attorneys unbeknownst to me. The culture seems cooperative and pleasant and a good place to gain experience. Not to sure about possibilities for upward growth because they have seasoned lawyers and it is a competitive environment. They don't like to hire people with JD degrees for non-lawyer positions because they don't want you to have the expectation that they will hire you as an attorney if possible in the future.

Interview Question – Very random and detailed questions about past internship/ job experience and billing
Whether I would have a problem working with others who don't have same credentials/ experience (superiority issue)
  Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FosterQuan.

Interview Details – Submit resume, in-person interview.

Interview Question – Standard   Answer Question

Attorney Interview

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at FosterQuan in December 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was conducted over the phone and then an in person appearance. It was fairly standard for what you would expect from a smaller law firm. It was not what one would expect from a big law firm. Be prepared to have a low salary offered to you compared to the size of the firm in the industry.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for FosterQuan? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FosterQuan interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by FosterQuan employees and interview candidates.