Foulger Pratt Construction

• Popular Job Titles:
  • Intern (1)

Intern Interview

Rockville, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Foulger Pratt Construction in December 2013.

Interview Details – I went to a career fair and spoke with one of the senior project managers and one of their interns. I was nervous, but they were really nice and I felt like we had a good conversation. I got an email from someone in HR to set up a preliminary phone interview, and the person who ended up calling was the project manager I met at the career fair. He was nice over the phone and told me a lot about the internship and what they do. I didn't get to speak a lot, but he said he'd recommend that I'd be moved on in the process. I got an email from the person in HR to send in references, and then a couple weeks later to fill out an employment application.
That was two months ago, and I haven't heard word from them since, also my references said they had never been called, even though I was told they'd be called within the week of me sending them.

Interview Question – When did you have to deal with a difficult situation in a team environment?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Foulger Pratt Construction? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Foulger Pratt Construction interview questions and advice in Washington, DC . All interview reviews posted anonymously by Foulger Pratt Construction employees and interview candidates.