Four Seasons

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Four Seasons.

Interview Details – Strange interview process for interns. The interviewer talked for over half an hour but only asked me three questions. I would answer in a couple of sentences and then she would talk for ten minutes going on tangent after tangent. I just sat and tried to pay attention and look like I was interested in what she had to say, but most of it wasn't even related to the job. I left and I wasn't sure how it went because I hardly spoke so how could she get to know me? I ended up getting a call that I was selected a week later.

Interview Question – Why Four Seasons?   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Four Seasons in July 2011.

Interview Details – Went through the career fair at school went to 2 interviews, 1 with hr, 1 with Director.

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected, pretty much basic interview questions.   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Four Seasons in May 2012.

Interview Details – I recommend just to be yourself. Honestly, their questions are not hard to answer, it is all about who you are.

Very Easy Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Four Seasons in April 2012.

Interview Details – I never actually interviewed. All I did was go to a career fair and talk to the campus rep, who gave me the contact info of the HR lady at the property I was interested in. The HR lady emailed me saying they would love another intern, and we had a phone conversation regarding exactly what my capacity would be. That was it!

Interview Question – no questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they do not pay and were firm in not giving me any travel reimbursements or any stipend

Doha (Qatar)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Four Seasons in January 2008.

Interview Details – IQ test followed by 1:1 interview and then proceeding to skills test.
As it was a college campus interview selection process it was quick but had to wait for the results for a long time and the joining process took a long time as well.

Interview Question – How would you help a guest by going out of your way and job?   Answer Question

Worked for Four Seasons? Contribute to the Community!