Four Seasons Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Four Seasons.

Strange interview process for interns. The interviewer talked for over half an hour but only asked me three questions. I would answer in a couple of sentences and then she would talk for ten minutes going on tangent after tangent. I just sat and tried to pay attention and look like I was interested in what she had to say, but most of it wasn't even related to the job. I left and I wasn't sure how it went because I hardly spoke so how could she get to know me? I ended up getting a call that I was selected a week later.

Other Interview Reviews for Four Seasons

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Four Seasons in July 2011.

Went through the career fair at school went to 2 interviews, 1 with hr, 1 with Director.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was unexpected, pretty much basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Four Seasons in May 2012.

I recommend just to be yourself. Honestly, their questions are not hard to answer, it is all about who you are.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Four Seasons in April 2012.

I never actually interviewed. All I did was go to a career fair and talk to the campus rep, who gave me the contact info of the HR lady at the property I was interested in. The HR lady emailed me saying they would love another intern, and we had a phone conversation regarding exactly what my capacity would be. That was it!

Interview Questions
    they do not pay and were firm in not giving me any travel reimbursements or any stipend

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Doha (Qatar)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Four Seasons in January 2008.

IQ test followed by 1:1 interview and then proceeding to skills test.
    As it was a college campus interview selection process it was quick but had to wait for the results for a long time and the joining process took a long time as well.

Interview Questions
    • How would you help a guest by going out of your way and job?   Answer Question

Worked for Four Seasons? Contribute to the Community!