Four Seasons Intern Interview Questions in United States

Updated Jan 25, 2015

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Four Seasons.

Interview

Submitted resume and cover letter through online university job database. Got called the next day to come in for interviews: 1 with HR, 1 with immediate supervisor, 1 with department head, all at the property consecutively. Each interview was about 15-20 min but with waiting in between I was there about 2 hours. Nothing difficult, very straight forward and expected questions. Be ready to talk about specific instances of customer service.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you went out of your way to help a customer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Four Seasons

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Four Seasons (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Strange interview process for interns. The interviewer talked for over half an hour but only asked me three questions. I would answer in a couple of sentences and then she would talk for ten minutes going on tangent after tangent. I just sat and tried to pay attention and look like I was interested in what she had to say, but most of it wasn't even related to the job. I left and I wasn't sure how it went because I hardly spoke so how could she get to know me? I ended up getting a call that I was selected a week later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Four Seasons (San Francisco, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I recommend just to be yourself. Honestly, their questions are not hard to answer, it is all about who you are.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Four Seasons (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I never actually interviewed. All I did was go to a career fair and talk to the campus rep, who gave me the contact info of the HR lady at the property I was interested in. The HR lady emailed me saying they would love another intern, and we had a phone conversation regarding exactly what my capacity would be. That was it!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they do not pay and were firm in not giving me any travel reimbursements or any stipend

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Four Seasons (San Francisco, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Went through the career fair at school went to 2 interviews, 1 with hr, 1 with Director.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected, pretty much basic interview questions.   Answer Question