Four Seasons

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Pool Attendant Interview

Pool Attendant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Four Seasons in November 2012.

Interview Details – Five different interviews. First two are to process out those lacking communicative abilities. Then you meet with a department head of where you are going, the Resort or Hotel Manager to ask what you want of the Four Seasons and lately back to HR to finish paper work and drug tests.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult it was merely character based. I suppose a 5 year plan was most important. They want you to want them forever.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was an hourly wage, no negotiation is available. However you can make your own wage based off of tips later.

Aesthetician Interview

Aesthetician
Orlando, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Four Seasons in April 2014.

Interview Details – Attended Career Fair, filled out application, and took my resume and references and cover letter. Was given number to wait for HR interview and made it past that interview, then on to the resort manager. Had to wait about 2 and 1/2 hours for the HR interview and about 1 and 1/2 hours to get the second.

Interview Question – Most unexpected question was how do I stay healthy?   View Answer

Cook III Interview

Cook III

Interviewed at Four Seasons

Interview Details – 3 stage interview process. First with Sous Chef, next with Executive Chef, and finally with General Manager

Interview Question – Culinary based questions are asked.   Answer Question

Sales & Marketing Interview

Sales & Marketing

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Four Seasons.

Interview Details – Be very high energy. Talk about why you want to work in hospitality and what about Four Seasons makes you really passionate.

Interview Question – What are your top weaknesses   Answer Question

Massage Therapist Interview

Massage Therapist
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Four Seasons.

Interview Details – Job Fair, included 3 interviews. First was with the Director of the Spa, second was with the Hotel Manager, and third was with the General Manager. After successfully interviewing, you will have a criminal background check as well as a drug test.

Interview Question – How would you handle an inappropriate guest. Either during a massage in the spa or in the guest hotel room.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation on pay nor will there be an increase, even after 6 years of loyalty and exceptional service.

Intern Interview

Intern
San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Four Seasons.

Interview Details – Strange interview process for interns. The interviewer talked for over half an hour but only asked me three questions. I would answer in a couple of sentences and then she would talk for ten minutes going on tangent after tangent. I just sat and tried to pay attention and look like I was interested in what she had to say, but most of it wasn't even related to the job. I left and I wasn't sure how it went because I hardly spoke so how could she get to know me? I ended up getting a call that I was selected a week later.

Interview Question – Why Four Seasons?   Answer Question

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Assistant Restaurant Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Four Seasons.

Interview Details – Hr preliminary interview followed by interview with assistant F & B Director. Skype with Director of F&B and final interview with Resort Manager.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary. Know your beverage cost or desired beverage cost.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Basically have a set salary for all assistant managers.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Front Desk Agent
Miami, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Four Seasons in March 2013.

Interview Details – Met with them at on campus recruiting. Got an interview with HR. Then with the front desk manager. Then with the Front office manager. Then hotel manager. Basic questions

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you achieved something greatly in your previous job? When you went above and beyond for a customer.?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Four Seasons in July 2011.

Interview Details – Went through the career fair at school went to 2 interviews, 1 with hr, 1 with Director.

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected, pretty much basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

I applied online - interviewed at Four Seasons in October 2013.

Interview Details – I did a phone interview and then had an interview 2 weeks later. Was told they hired in house and then was called 2 months later and asked to meet with rooms director and hotel manager. The interviews were very professional just a little nerve racking waiting.

Interview Question – How do you clean a room at your hotel. I was worried cause I know how high there expectations are and I wanted to be dead on.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Interviews for Top Jobs at Four Seasons

Worked for Four Seasons? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Four Seasons interview questions and advice. All 69 interview reviews posted anonymously by Four Seasons employees and interview candidates.