Four Seasons Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 3, 2014
69 interviews

2.8

Pool Attendant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Four Seasons in November 2012.

Five different interviews. First two are to process out those lacking communicative abilities. Then you meet with a department head of where you are going, the Resort or Hotel Manager to ask what you want of the Four Seasons and lately back to HR to finish paper work and drug tests.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult it was merely character based. I suppose a 5 year plan was most important. They want you to want them forever.   Answer Question
    It was an hourly wage, no negotiation is available. However you can make your own wage based off of tips later.

Aesthetician Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Four Seasons in April 2014.

Attended Career Fair, filled out application, and took my resume and references and cover letter. Was given number to wait for HR interview and made it past that interview, then on to the resort manager. Had to wait about 2 and 1/2 hours for the HR interview and about 1 and 1/2 hours to get the second.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected question was how do I stay healthy?   View Answer

Cook III Interview

3 stage interview process. First with Sous Chef, next with Executive Chef, and finally with General Manager

Sales & Marketing Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Four Seasons.

Be very high energy. Talk about why you want to work in hospitality and what about Four Seasons makes you really passionate.

Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Four Seasons.

Job Fair, included 3 interviews. First was with the Director of the Spa, second was with the Hotel Manager, and third was with the General Manager. After successfully interviewing, you will have a criminal background check as well as a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an inappropriate guest. Either during a massage in the spa or in the guest hotel room.   View Answer
    There is no negotiation on pay nor will there be an increase, even after 6 years of loyalty and exceptional service.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Four Seasons.

Strange interview process for interns. The interviewer talked for over half an hour but only asked me three questions. I would answer in a couple of sentences and then she would talk for ten minutes going on tangent after tangent. I just sat and tried to pay attention and look like I was interested in what she had to say, but most of it wasn't even related to the job. I left and I wasn't sure how it went because I hardly spoke so how could she get to know me? I ended up getting a call that I was selected a week later.

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Four Seasons.

Hr preliminary interview followed by interview with assistant F & B Director. Skype with Director of F&B and final interview with Resort Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary. Know your beverage cost or desired beverage cost.   Answer Question
    Basically have a set salary for all assistant managers.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Four Seasons in March 2013.

Met with them at on campus recruiting. Got an interview with HR. Then with the front desk manager. Then with the Front office manager. Then hotel manager. Basic questions

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you achieved something greatly in your previous job? When you went above and beyond for a customer.?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Four Seasons in July 2011.

Went through the career fair at school went to 2 interviews, 1 with hr, 1 with Director.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was unexpected, pretty much basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Four Seasons in October 2013.

I did a phone interview and then had an interview 2 weeks later. Was told they hired in house and then was called 2 months later and asked to meet with rooms director and hotel manager. The interviews were very professional just a little nerve racking waiting.

Interview Questions
    • How do you clean a room at your hotel. I was worried cause I know how high there expectations are and I wanted to be dead on.   Answer Question
    None

Worked for Four Seasons? Contribute to the Community!