Four Seasons

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Four Seasons in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed at my univeristy then taken to final interview in Dallas property where I intervied with Front office, Hotel, and General Manager.

Interview Question – Be prepared to answer situational questions along with your willingness to relocate.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be open to be sent anywhere...the more willing you are the easier to place.

Austin, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Four Seasons in February 2011.

Interview Details – Went through 3 different interviews in a row. One with a human resources representative, one with a director of food and beverage, and one with a general manager. The interview process was not that bad and everyone interviewing me was very friendly. After three interviews in a row however, it became hard to keep finding things to talk about without repeating myself too many times. Overall though the interviewers were most interested in my personality and attitude.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate, accepted initial offer.

Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Four Seasons in August 2007.

Interview Details – Interview with HR, Then Department head you would work for, then division head you will work for, then the hotel manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – non negotiable, pay is not negotiable at all when first hired for entry level.

MIT

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Four Seasons in March 2013.

Interview Details – Campus recruitment - 1st interview: discussion of your experiences. Success of your interview depends on how acceptable you are to go where they want to send you first )but a lot of emphasis is made on the ability to move after a couple of years).

2nd round of interview: shorter, straight to the point

Interview Question – What was the most overwhelming experience you had and how did you tackle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – (Still waiting for confirmation)

Worked for Four Seasons? Contribute to the Community!