Four Seasons MIT Interview Questions & Reviews in United States

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Four Seasons in March 2012.

I was interviewed at my univeristy then taken to final interview in Dallas property where I intervied with Front office, Hotel, and General Manager.

Interview Questions
  • Be prepared to answer situational questions along with your willingness to relocate.   Answer Question
Be open to be sent anywhere...the more willing you are the easier to place.

Other Interview Reviews for Four Seasons

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Four Seasons in February 2011.

Went through 3 different interviews in a row. One with a human resources representative, one with a director of food and beverage, and one with a general manager. The interview process was not that bad and everyone interviewing me was very friendly. After three interviews in a row however, it became hard to keep finding things to talk about without repeating myself too many times. Overall though the interviewers were most interested in my personality and attitude.

Interview Questions
    Did not negotiate, accepted initial offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Four Seasons in August 2007.

Interview with HR, Then Department head you would work for, then division head you will work for, then the hotel manager

Interview Questions
    non negotiable, pay is not negotiable at all when first hired for entry level.

Worked for Four Seasons? Contribute to the Community!