Four Seasons MIT Interview Questions in United States

Updated Mar 25, 2015

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Four Seasons (Lubbock, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

easy to talk to the interviewer he seemed interested in what I wanted to do. enjoyed speaking with me.very laid back environment was able to be myself. he only asked 2 structured interview questions and the others were about other offers and just about my experience with myjobs

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Four Seasons

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Four Seasons (Dallas, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed at my univeristy then taken to final interview in Dallas property where I intervied with Front office, Hotel, and General Manager.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer situational questions along with your willingness to relocate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be open to be sent anywhere...the more willing you are the easier to place.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Four Seasons (Austin, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Went through 3 different interviews in a row. One with a human resources representative, one with a director of food and beverage, and one with a general manager. The interview process was not that bad and everyone interviewing me was very friendly. After three interviews in a row however, it became hard to keep finding things to talk about without repeating myself too many times. Overall though the interviewers were most interested in my personality and attitude.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate, accepted initial offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Four Seasons (Washington, DC) in August 2007.

Interview

Interview with HR, Then Department head you would work for, then division head you will work for, then the hotel manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non negotiable, pay is not negotiable at all when first hired for entry level.