Four Seasons

Updated Nov 5, 2014

Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA
Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Four Seasons in November 2014.

Saw an add on Craigslist hiring for multiple positions. Applied for room attendant in Palo Alto. They need you to be flexible. Dress professional. Hours are either day shift or night. Experience in hotel cleaning a plus.

Interview Questions

Conflicted with my job schedule.

Other Interview Reviews for Four Seasons

Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Four Seasons in August 2009.

Had an interview with HR. Took 20MINS Then the Executive Housekeeper and wanted to demonstrate how to clean a room. Then with the Director of Rooms I had basic interview but he was just discussing how the department works. The last one was with the Hotel Manager. After that, the background checks and then I was offered the job and sent out for the drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a difficult task you had to do and what was the outcome?   Answer Question