Four Seasons Interview Questions in United States

2.8

MIT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Four Seasons in March 2015.

easy to talk to the interviewer he seemed interested in what I wanted to do. enjoyed speaking with me.very laid back environment was able to be myself. he only asked 2 structured interview questions and the others were about other offers and just about my experience with myjobs

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Four Seasons.

Submitted resume and cover letter through online university job database. Got called the next day to come in for interviews: 1 with HR, 1 with immediate supervisor, 1 with department head, all at the property consecutively. Each interview was about 15-20 min but with waiting in between I was there about 2 hours. Nothing difficult, very straight forward and expected questions. Be ready to talk about specific instances of customer service.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time you went out of your way to help a customer   Answer Question

Server Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Four Seasons.

Applied online and emailed the Assistant Human Resource Director and it took almost two months to hear back. Once I got the interview it went smoothly. The HR staff was very welcoming. I was not expecting to meet with the Assistant Manager of the department I applied for, or the General Manager of the hotel soon after.

Interview Questions
    • They all asked the usual behavioral questions, availability, why I was interested in the organization.   Answer Question
    The salary and hours were already set there was not much room for negotiation.

Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Four Seasons in November 2014.

Saw an add on Craigslist hiring for multiple positions. Applied for room attendant in Palo Alto. They need you to be flexible. Dress professional. Hours are either day shift or night. Experience in hotel cleaning a plus.

Interview Questions

Conflicted with my job schedule.

Pastry Cook Interview

HR refused to interview me when I said I would not work on Sundays. I went home, bypassed HR and called the Pastry Chef directly. He set up the necessary interviews and I was hired on. The interview process was interesting: first with HR, then the pastry cook, then chef, then food and beverage director, and finally the general manager.

Aesthetician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Four Seasons in April 2014.

Attended Career Fair, filled out application, and took my resume and references and cover letter. Was given number to wait for HR interview and made it past that interview, then on to the resort manager. Had to wait about 2 and 1/2 hours for the HR interview and about 1 and 1/2 hours to get the second.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected question was how do I stay healthy?   View Answer

Cook III Interview

3 stage interview process. First with Sous Chef, next with Executive Chef, and finally with General Manager

Sales & Marketing Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Four Seasons.

Be very high energy. Talk about why you want to work in hospitality and what about Four Seasons makes you really passionate.

Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Four Seasons.

Job Fair, included 3 interviews. First was with the Director of the Spa, second was with the Hotel Manager, and third was with the General Manager. After successfully interviewing, you will have a criminal background check as well as a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an inappropriate guest. Either during a massage in the spa or in the guest hotel room.   View Answer
    There is no negotiation on pay nor will there be an increase, even after 6 years of loyalty and exceptional service.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Four Seasons.

Strange interview process for interns. The interviewer talked for over half an hour but only asked me three questions. I would answer in a couple of sentences and then she would talk for ten minutes going on tangent after tangent. I just sat and tried to pay attention and look like I was interested in what she had to say, but most of it wasn't even related to the job. I left and I wasn't sure how it went because I hardly spoke so how could she get to know me? I ended up getting a call that I was selected a week later.