Four Seasons Interview Questions in United States

Updated Apr 2, 2015

2.8

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Four Seasons.

Interview

Hr preliminary interview followed by interview with assistant F & B Director. Skype with Director of F&B and final interview with Resort Manager.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Know your beverage cost or desired beverage cost.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Basically have a set salary for all assistant managers.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Four Seasons in October 2013.

Interview

I did a phone interview and then had an interview 2 weeks later. Was told they hired in house and then was called 2 months later and asked to meet with rooms director and hotel manager. The interviews were very professional just a little nerve racking waiting.

Interview Questions

• How do you clean a room at your hotel. I was worried cause I know how high there expectations are and I wanted to be dead on.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Four Seasons.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very drawn-out: four months!
    The company is very serious, however, that all potential hires undergo their systematic approach to interviews and the interview structure.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were open-ended but designed to be personality-based. Example: In your current position, when a project was not meeting a deadline, how did you react and respond?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, a little on upcoming vacation but to be transparent, I did not negotiate more...as I was very excited to be offered the position.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Interview

There was one interview. The interviewer was cordial and told me that she would be getting back to me within one week whether I was hired or not. I never heard back. I sent an email to the email address on her business card. I still never heard back.

Massag Therapist Interview

Interview

Got called for a brief phone interview, asked all the basic questions like "When are you available" "What does customer service mean to you" That is to be expected with a hotel as expensive as this one....you have to have no life outside work and fake happy alllllll the time.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. This wasn't my first rodeo with a snooty spa.   Answer Question

I want to enjoy the outside world once in awhile

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Had 4 interviews

Interview Questions

• None, normal behavioral based questions in the first interview. The following 3 are a get to know you interview.   Answer Question

Food & Beverage Server Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Four Seasons in August 2013.

Interview

Interview lasted for about 2.5 hours. Filled out application, then took food/beverage test which tests your previous knowledge. Asked difficult questions about previous experience. Interviewed with 3 different people, all very professional and personable.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time you didn't communicate effectively with a customer or coworker and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Four Seasons (Boston, MA).

Interview

3 Step interview process: you apply online, HR contacts you to come in during walk in interviews, you meet with the HR Admin, if he/she likes you, you meet with the HR Manager, if HR Manager likes you, you meet with Front Office Manager and/or Front Desk Manager, if they approve, you will meet with either the Hotel General Manager or the Hotel Asst Manager (which is basically a formality step when they welcome you to the "family").

Interview Questions

• If there's a guest in front of you and the phone is ringing, what do you do?
      The hours are long and job is difficult, why do you want to do it?
      Your background doesn't fit in with hospitality, why the change?

Answer Question

Negotiation

HR Manager presents a salary which is competitive, but you don't get paid that amount until after 6 months. Trying to get retrograde compensation was a hassle, which you are completely on your own for.

Security Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Four Seasons in June 2013.

Interview

have to get thru 3 or 4 people. its pretty easy just have to get to talking and have a little conversation. they dont care about your past experience just want to figure you out as a person. just do some research and jerk off the company for a little bit then jerk off yourself and you should get it

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Four Seasons.

Interview

I had a friend that served as my reference for the position. When I turned in my resume and application, I was scheduled for an interview the next day. It was mostly a behavioral -based interview. None of the questions were too tricky. I am now waiting to hear back from HR.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time of a time in which you displayed poor communication skills?   Answer Question