Fox Chase Cancer Center Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2015

2.6

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fox Chase Cancer Center.

Interview

Quick 2 interviews in one. Easy questions about job experience. Meet with a recruiter and a professor. I applied online and got a call back in two days. Then I was offered the job and declined it. Good experience overall

Interview Questions

Got a better offer elsewhere

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fox Chase Cancer Center (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I Applied online, and received a call about 2 or 3 days later for an interview, then had 2 separate, same day interviews (for the same position). About 3 or 4 days after my interview I received a call that I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Majority of the interview questions were related to my previous work experiences   Answer Question

Data Warehouse Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fox Chase, Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Fox Chase Cancer Center (Fox Chase, Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Dont waste your time appling for this postion. The interview process will take atleast 6 months. They will interview 50 to 60 eligible candidates and downsize to 15 candidates for 6 hours onsite interview ending with a test and select one candidate. I am a Lead developer in my current company applied for Sr.Developer position and answered all questions because the interview is very easy to me and I answered all questions correctly in the final test because I work in extremely challenging project, but still not selected. This was happened to couple of other candidates too.

Interview Questions

• There are no requirements in this project, how do you work/develop code in this environment   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burholme, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fox Chase Cancer Center (Burholme, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

After applying through their website, I emailed the person in charge introducing myself. The person in charge was nice enough to email me back with some questions about me. The next day, I got a call from HR wanting to have an interview with me. The interview was scheduled a couple days later. When I went to the interview, I was first interviewed by the HR representative. The interview questions were the standard ones asking me about my background and experience-nothing too difficult. The representative also explained to me their salary structure and benefit package at the initial interview. After the interview with the HR representative, I was also interviewed by the person in charge. It was supposed to be only about 15 to 20 minutes, but we talked for more than 30 minutes. The person in charge asked me about my background. I asked her about her background and research. We had a good conversation. She was very kind and it didn't feel like an interview.

Interview Questions

• "How do you manage your time?"   1 Answer

Major Gifts Officer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fox Chase Cancer Center.

Interview

Three to four step process. Phone interview followed by several face-to-face interviews.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fox Chase Cancer Center.

Interview

You should expect to meet at least 3 people from the company plus HR. They will ask about your work experience and expect you to have done many SIVs, Close out visits and monitoring. They will make you swear on your life that you love to travel and 90% is not too much for you to handle.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an investigator who doesn't agree with your assessment of eligibility?   Answer Question

Storage Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fox Chase Cancer Center (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2009.

Interview

Quick phone interview with HR. In person HR interview then an interview with the Department Director and several of the employees. Then nothing, pure silence. No response from FCCC indicating that I had been passed over. I even went so far as to contact the HR department and the Director asking for follow up but no reply received.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you were the direct cause of an incident that affected the entire organization and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Health Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fox Chase Cancer Center in March 2011.

Interview

I applied online for the position and in a week got response from HR to schedule for phone interview. Following which I had 1:1 interview with the PI and HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If it entry level position then they do not entertain any negotiation.

Scientific Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fox Chase Cancer Center in January 2009.

Interview

I applied online. After a little more than a week of no response from HR, I directly emailed the principle investigator in the job description. Then I get an email from HR that week requesting an interview. The interview was two rounds. First round was with a HR personal and the second interview was with the principle investigator that I will be working so. An offer came about one week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The entry level salary is very clear and written in stone. Unless you have prior experience in the field, there's little room to negotiate.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fox Chase Cancer Center in November 2008.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview asking basic questions about your previous work experience and then two weeks later there was a group interview that consisted of alot of role playing and between the interviewer and the interviewee and then between those who were interviewing. And then there was one in one again asking about your previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you need to work on to make you a more efficient employee   Answer Question