Fox Chase Cancer Center

Updated Feb 20, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fox Chase Cancer Center.

I Applied online, and received a call about 2 or 3 days later for an interview, then had 2 separate, same day interviews (for the same position). About 3 or 4 days after my interview I received a call that I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • Majority of the interview questions were related to my previous work experiences   Answer Question

Storage Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fox Chase Cancer Center in February 2009.

Quick phone interview with HR. In person HR interview then an interview with the Department Director and several of the employees. Then nothing, pure silence. No response from FCCC indicating that I had been passed over. I even went so far as to contact the HR department and the Director asking for follow up but no reply received.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation where you were the direct cause of an incident that affected the entire organization and how did you resolve it?   View Answer