Fox Mobile Entertainment

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fox Mobile Entertainment

Database Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fox Mobile Entertainment.

3 interviews with some tricky questions at all of them. Sometimes forcing the interviewee to dig deep. No tests. No smart people. The database assistant position is in the quality assurance department and consists of testing all jamster products on about 600 handsets, maintaining a database of MIME types and creating SQL queries for reporting.

Linux, Database, Python Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a weekinterviewed at Fox Mobile Entertainment in June 2011.

Phone interview- Company Interview

Search Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Fox Mobile Entertainment in June 2010.

Had a phone interview, then went in for an in person interview. I went for an interview at FMG in Beverly Hills and I met with two VP's to go over the details of the position. They both filled me on what was expected of the position and the advantages of working at FMG. Mostly up selling me on the position. I thought the interview went well (about 2 hours and was really informal).

I never heard back from the HR Manager nor the two VP's who interviewed me. It's really disheartening when these companies don't have the decency to return a simple yes or no, but instead put their companies reputation on the line for being unprofessional.

Don't even bother applying here b/c they obviously need help on their interviewing etiquette.

Interview Questions
    • Strategy Question: What steps would you take to start the campaign and what kind of research would you do?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fox Mobile Entertainment in August 2008.

Standard questions - educational and professional experience. Some knowledge of mobile industry preferred, but not required