Fox Mobile Entertainment

Very Easy Interview

Database Assistant Interview

Database Assistant
Beverly Hills, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fox Mobile Entertainment.

Interview Details – 3 interviews with some tricky questions at all of them. Sometimes forcing the interviewee to dig deep. No tests. No smart people. The database assistant position is in the quality assurance department and consists of testing all jamster products on about 600 handsets, maintaining a database of MIME types and creating SQL queries for reporting.

Interview Question – What is your name?   View Answer

Linux, Database, Python Interview

Linux, Database, Python
New York, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fox Mobile Entertainment in June 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview- Company Interview

Interview Questions

Search Marketing Manager Interview

Search Marketing Manager
Beverly Hills, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Fox Mobile Entertainment in June 2010.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview, then went in for an in person interview. I went for an interview at FMG in Beverly Hills and I met with two VP's to go over the details of the position. They both filled me on what was expected of the position and the advantages of working at FMG. Mostly up selling me on the position. I thought the interview went well (about 2 hours and was really informal).

I never heard back from the HR Manager nor the two VP's who interviewed me. It's really disheartening when these companies don't have the decency to return a simple yes or no, but instead put their companies reputation on the line for being unprofessional.

Don't even bother applying here b/c they obviously need help on their interviewing etiquette.

Interview Question – Strategy Question: What steps would you take to start the campaign and what kind of research would you do?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fox Mobile Entertainment in August 2008.

Interview Details – Standard questions - educational and professional experience. Some knowledge of mobile industry preferred, but not required

Interview Question – What do you know about the mobile application market?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fox Mobile Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fox Mobile Entertainment interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fox Mobile Entertainment employees and interview candidates.