Fox Rent A Car

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fox Rent A Car in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and was called in for a interview within the week. I go to the interview with my resume in hand and waited for about 30mins before I was even interviewed. The employees that were working seem unhappy but nice for the most part. Then finally I had an interview with the manager of the station. He was a cool guy and asked me the basic questions and he walked me out of his office and introduced me to female manager. She asked me how I would sell this car over this car and I answer to the best of my ability and then she introduced me to different manager. The 3rd person said I passed everything and talked about position and company in general. Following day they show me an offer letter for 9 an hr with commission etc which is low. I signed it and submitted for background check. It has been almost a month and I haven't heard back from HR, the managers at all. I emailed the manager that gave me the interview and he says "I am not in charge of that" Just from him saying that makes me feel this company is very unorganized and would be good fit for kid just getting out of high school or someone that just needs job experience. Best advice I wouldn't waste your time interviewing with this company. VERY unprofessional and unorganized.

Interview Question – How would you upgrade a customer from this car to this car? How would you upsell this product?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It has been one month and they never called me back with start date. It was small low ball offer of 9hr with commission etc. Can't live off of that unless you have no real bills.

Worked for Fox Rent A Car? Contribute to the Community!